Must See Teams and Players in Murfreesboro

Hillbilly87

FCS played TCA the first game in the state last year. She hit FCS batters 4 times on record. it was really 6 times two of the hits were on a swing, whitch were dead ball strike here are the stats form the game

Trinity HS IP H R ER BB SO WP BK HP IBB AB BF FO GO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ivey Renfro W,1-0......... 7.0 5 3 3 1 15 1 0 4 0 27 32 3 3

Friendship Christian IP H R ER BB SO WP BK HP IBB AB BF FO GO

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailey Rutledge L,0-1..... 7.0 4 4 3 6 7 0 0 1 0 25 32 9 4

So they weren't counted as HBP's were they? I'm not seeing your point here. I'm not trying to get in a p*ssing match with you here, just saying that it's a "fact" in the official scorebook that she didn't hit 6 batters. But I mean God forbid a pitcher actually hit a batter in softball.... Obviously both pitchers were nervous in such a big first round game, Ivy hit some batters, and I'd venture to say that Rutledge does not usually walk six batters.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND this my dear friends is why these type posts of 'name the best 6 year olds', 'who do you think is better', SHOULD NOT be started.

It's all a matter of opinion and people see players differently. You may applaud a good slugger - I may give more applause to a routine hitter who has a great attitude and is a good team player.

The downside.....if the girls read these posts, they could be harmed in a couple of way. Young girls, i.e. freshmen, may not be mature enough to accept cristicism, and/or bragging on them is sometimes the worst thing as they think they've arrived at the age of 15.

Tobie Joy from Covington is one of the best pitchers in the state!!! 5ft nothing she can fling it. She dominated the district and region again this year. They lost the region championship to westview and she threw a no hitter go figure that one out! haha. But if you have never seen her pitch its something to see. She works for everything she gets and has more than Heart than most teams do! Dont know how far Covington will go in Tourny but it will depend alot on Tobie Joy!!!

AND this my dear friends is why these type posts of 'name the best 6 year olds', 'who do you think is better', SHOULD NOT be started.

It's all a matter of opinion and people see players differently. You may applaud a good slugger - I may give more applause to a routine hitter who has a great attitude and is a good team player.

The downside.....if the girls read these posts, they could be harmed in a couple of way. Young girls, i.e. freshmen, may not be mature enough to accept cristicism, and/or bragging on them is sometimes the worst thing as they think they've arrived at the age of 15.

ditto /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Tobie Joy from Covington is one of the best pitchers in the state!!! 5ft nothing she can fling it. She dominated the district and region again this year. They lost the region championship to westview and she threw a no hitter go figure that one out! haha. But if you have never seen her pitch its something to see. She works for everything she gets and has more than Heart than most teams do! Dont know how far Covington will go in Tourny but it will depend alot on Tobie Joy!!!

Always been impressed with Toby, a true gamer. A couple years ago we put them in the losers bracket, but tobey and the rest of them fought back with desire. We were lucky we had to face a "tired Tobey" at the end. Good Luck to you guys.