A/AA Pairings

reaction

Prediction: Knox Catholic wins state without really being challenged. Final Catholic 4 CAK 1.

I would be willing to bet that Catholic could make it to the finals in the AAA tournament and probably win

oh and I would also say that CAK doesn't make it to the finals if teams stop Tarr, but good luck trying he is the only reason they one the last two games they won

but no six peat people STOP TARR!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catholic gets upset (somehow) in the semi's and CAK sneaks into the final and gets their 6th consecutive victory.

It shouldn't happen, but then again it shouldn't have happened 5 times now. I'm going with the Voodoo magic of BigG.

You are a silly boy in need of a hair cut.

You are a silly boy in need of a hair cut.

You're an old man in need of a history lesson??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You're an old man in need of a history lesson??? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You might be a fast runner, but I fight dirty.

I'm just telling you, if you would shave your head, you could knock about 20 seconds off your time!

Predictions

CAK 6 Heritage 0

Catholic 5 Goodpasture 0

USJ 2 Station Camp 1

Boyd 3 Madison 0

The Catholic - CAK match-up in finals will happen this year. It was a very down year in Chattanooga and Nashville. Also, some of the traditionally strong teams in A-AA Middle Tenn. had rebuilding years. Hopefully, next year the teams representing the other regions will be able to challenge Knoxville's region like in 2007.

I would be willing to bet that Catholic could make it to the finals in the AAA tournament and probably win

oh and I would also say that CAK doesn't make it to the finals if teams stop Tarr, but good luck trying he is the only reason they one the last two games they won

With all respect wbcsoccerstud11 have you been to any of the CAK games this year especially the last 2? Your comment "oh and I would also say that CAK doesn't make it to the finals if teams stop Tarr, but good luck trying he is the only reason they one the last two games they won" is completely redicious.

Hate to be argumentative but I could not disagree more. I think that there are a lot of quality of AAA teams (some that did not even make state) that would give Catholic all sorts of trouble.

But your comment highlights the problem: we have too many state champions. How great would it be for all these quality teams to square off against one another and crown one champ (unrealistic I know, but it would be one heck of a tourney).

With all respect wbcsoccerstud11 have you been to any of the CAK games this year especially the last 2? Your comment "oh and I would also say that CAK doesn't make it to the finals if teams stop Tarr, but good luck trying he is the only reason they one the last two games they won" is completely redicious.

yes, CAK has more weapons than just tarr, Jake Wragglin(sp) and phillip - dont know last name, are 2 very respectable players.

Hate to be argumentative but I could not disagree more. I think that there are a lot of quality of AAA teams (some that did not even make state) that would give Catholic all sorts of trouble.

Knox West beat catholic in regular season play.. It was a very fun game to watch.