Boyd Buch

MustangMid

I'm calling this post pretty inappropriate.

I am just now seeing the pun you made! You are one funny guy (with a heck of a lot of hair).

I wasn't all that familiar with Madison, but I could say the same thing for several of the teams going to state this season, as some new faces are on the scene. All of them did what they needed to do to get to this point, and knocked off some traditional "powerhouses" to get here.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

inappropriate was using his post to get a rise out of people unfamiliar with madison....probably some madison player that doesn't play much if any at all but as far as the score goes.....i will take boyd buch was a convincing win being 3-0 or possibly 4-0.Shut down 7 and you pretty much win but do not leave him with any space in the midfield because the kid can rip them from 30 yards out on a line. He had a spectacular left footed off-balance volley earlier in the season that hit the bottom of the crossbar and bounced into the top of the net then bounced out but was not called a goal. Just call it great west tenn refereeing if you ask me /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

what that person was reffering to is how well madison does every year(lost at sectionals the past 2 season) and previous season lost in regional semi's

they have only had a program for the 5 years that the school has been open, so its relatively unheard of.

But on the other hand we have had one sports team besides this years soccer team make it to state(for cjfm's info /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />) our girls soccer team made it to state 3 years ago and so did our girls basketball team... just a fun fact

I believe that the poster was referring to Madison's soccer tradition. Congratulations to the other Madison teams that have made state.

Being a soccer forum, I am glad that now we have all been enlightened that it is a school that has only had a program for five years "so it's relatively unheard of". So, what soccer tradition are we talking about here??

I will assume that the poster was being sarcastic (or hope).

What tradition? How many state titles?

Tacky, tacky.

Not bad for Madison get to the big dance when the school been in existence for less than 5 years, and been to 2 sectionals and regionals. Districts, then regionals, then sectionals, now the State tournament. I'd say they're building a tradition.

My guess is the original poster just phrased the question wrong. But your post was simply in poor taste.

Tacky, tacky.

Not bad for Madison get to the big dance when the school been in existence for less than 5 years, and been to 2 sectionals and regionals. Districts, then regionals, then sectionals, now the State tournament. I'd say they're building a tradition.

My guess is the original poster just phrased the question wrong. But your post was simply in poor taste.

And calling me tacky is good in taste, when I was asking a question I truely did not know the answer too? Oh ya. Boyd 1-0.

Great season Buc's you guys are an extremely young and talented team that exceeded everyones expectations this year. Few people even realize that the next two years are only going to bring better teams with 8 returning sophmore starters, and only losing two starters this year. Keep your heads up and bring home the championship next year. Good luck Catholic in the rest of the tournament, you guys have a very talented team. Go Bucs! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Great season Buc's you guys are an extremely young and talented team that exceeded everyones expectations this year. Few people even realize that the next two years are only going to bring better teams with 8 returning sophmore starters, and only losing two starters this year. Keep your heads up and bring home the championship next year. Good luck Catholic in the rest of the tournament, you guys have a very talented team. Go Bucs! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Very well said. Bucs were very young. No one expected them to get out of region. They will continue to improve, and I also heard they have some talent coming up from middle school as well. Nothing to be ashamed of. Catholic is a very good team. Can't wait till next season. Expectations should be set high for what they have returning. Go BigG!

Go BigG!

Reaction, how about a little love for your old coach and his Irish? This man-crush on BigG has simply got to end. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

P.S. Tell your folks "hi" for me. I hope they are well.

Reaction, how about a little love for your old coach and his Irish? This man-crush on BigG has simply got to end. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

P.S. Tell your folks "hi" for me. I hope they are well.

Hoya, he's just happy because I let him watch the Premier League Championship at our hotel with us. Otherwise he would have had to play "Rock Band" at his girlfriends house.