New Coach in the Memphis area

CoachRG

Hello, my name is Rodrigo Galvan and I am the new wrestling coach at Bolton H.S. in Arlington, TN. I grew up in Illinois and wrestled from 2nd grade up through senior year in high school. I played football in college and was a volunteer wrestling coach for 2 years while in college. After college I moved to Atlanta Ga and coached two years of wrestling in Gwinnett County, GA, one year as head jv coach and one year as head varsity coach. For the past 5 years I have been the head wrestling coach at West Hall High School in Hall County, GA. I am moving to Cordova Tennessee in June. If you would like to schedule something please don't hesitate to contact me. My email address is westhallwrestling@yahoo.com or rod.galvan@hallco.org. I will also be at Southeast Regionals this weekend so don't be a stranger. I look forward to meeting everyone and competing against you.

Yours in Wrestling,

Rodrigo Galvan+

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANY OTHER COACHING CHANGES IN REGIONX? HAVE THE HAS BEENS RETIRED YET?

GOOD LUCK COACH GALVAN!

BOLTON HAS ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF MY REGION PICKS

The Bolton coach was Chance Bosch.

No one has retired.

Phil Cottrell will be assisting at Arlington.

Jose Delgado is moving to Texas.

Ronnie Bray is going to Tullahoma.

Delgado, Bray and Holmes are leaving, who will be at Houston?

What is the world is going on over at Houston. Coach Bray, good luck we will miss you. Is Coach Delgado going back to his family in Texas. Where in the world is Coach Holmes going. Is he retiring?

Looks like a mass evacuation from Houston.

The Bolton coach was Chance Bosch.

No one has retired.

Phil Cottrell will be assisting at Arlington.

Jose Delgado is moving to Texas.

Ronnie Bray is going to Tullahoma.

Bray at Tullahoma and Hamm at Blackman.......... the 2 guys who do the state rankings butting heads in region matches??? That'll be interesting to watch!! Hopefully it will make region 5 even more competitive.