Huntingdon Vs. Richland

Imatiger

Huntingdon wins again! Beat a very good Richland team. Or should I say Blaze team. first baseman had all 6 rbi's and Huntingdon didnt get the lead off guy out until the last out of the game. They hit really well. Pitching not their strong suit. Huntingdon has got to stop leaving so many on base. Must capitalize everytime at this level. I really appreciated the Richland guy telling me they were going to come-back and beat us like we did them last year, after the big grand slam. Made the win that much sweeter. Game was going great by both sides until he started running his mouth. Got ugly at the end. There was no call for that, but it did add to it in the end. Good luck against Lookout Valley tonight. Loser goes home.

Huntingdon wins again! Beat a very good Richland team. Or should I say Blaze team. first baseman had all 6 rbi's and Huntingdon didnt get the lead off guy out until the last out of the game. They hit really well. Pitching not their strong suit. Huntingdon has got to stop leaving so many on base. Must capitalize everytime at this level. I really appreciated the Richland guy telling me they were going to come-back and beat us like we did them last year, after the big grand slam. Made the win that much sweeter. Game was going great by both sides until he started running his mouth. Got ugly at the end. There was no call for that, but it did add to it in the end. Good luck against Lookout Valley tonight. Loser goes home.

a good win by Huntingdon for sure, but remember the pitcher you were facing is a kid Richland did not even use as a starting pitcher during the season he was just used as short relief. with their number1 and number 2 pitchers ready to go today it should be a real good game, Lookout Valley could not handle Richlands number 3 pitcher last night with the exception of 1 inning when he was having leg cramps on almost every pitch but he worked through it and shut them down the rest of the game, dont have the opinion that all of Richland's fans are like the one you ran into yesterday and let' hope for a great game today. good luck to both teams

a good win by Huntingdon for sure, but remember the pitcher you were facing is a kid Richland did not even use as a starting pitcher during the season he was just used as short relief. with their number1 and number 2 pitchers ready to go today it should be a real good game, Lookout Valley could not handle Richlands number 3 pitcher last night with the exception of 1 inning when he was having leg cramps on almost every pitch but he worked through it and shut them down the rest of the game, dont have the opinion that all of Richland's fans are like the one you ran into yesterday and let' hope for a great game today. good luck to both teams

I don't think that about all the fans. I didn't hear anything other than hollering for Richland until that happened. We have our best ready to go also so it should be a great game. Hopefully for us just one though.

Stang, you found one of those "Super Bats" yet?

If so, break it out today. Good luck to you guys.

If you need some help with that fan let me know, "My brother an I will be up there in bout an hour" ha ha

Didn't need the help yesterday. You never know about today though. I am still lookin for that bat. Maybe I can borrow it from JCS. At least til tomorrow!!

Didn't need the help yesterday. You never know about today though. I am still lookin for that bat. Maybe I can borrow it from JCS. At least til tomorrow!!

Maybe you could swap each inning with them if each is fortunate enough to make tomorrow. You know, like you used to do with the catchers stuff between innings. Just leave it on the plate for the other guy.

Best of luck to both today, sure would like to see a Wild West shootout tomorrow.

Wow... Huntingdon wins against Richland 1-0... McAdams for Huntingdon gets the win with a 4 hitter. Malone 3 hit the Mustangs but heads up base running by Burke on the error by the SS when he advanced to second was the difference as Crocker got the only RBI of the game.

Let's go Mustangs... You can doooo it... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wow!! Great baseball game. Both pitchers threw really well. It was alot like softball in that the first one to make an error was going to lose and that is what happened. Huntingdon plays in thier first ever state championship game tomorrow. Things have lined up well for us so far. We have won the close games. I think that will be the key for tomorrows game. Good luck STANGS and bring back that first baseball championship to H-town!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />