Bartlett vs Farragut

Pantherbert

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I was listening too, seemed like the lack of depth came from Bartlett's pitching. Two of the kids that threw, were throwing on little or no rest. The others' had no experience on that level.. There as been very little said about last years pitchers... 4 of the 6 that pitched in the tournament last year were seniors. So do you think they may have made a difference. All that was ever talked about last year was Bartlett's bats. But someone on the team had to be keeping the other team from scoring. It doesn't matter how many runs Bartlett racks up. If the other team is hitting the ball then they to have the capibility to @@@@ up just as many.

Good job Panthers. You had a great season. From all of your fans you will always be Champions!!!!

From what I was listening too, seemed like the lack of depth came from Bartlett's pitching. Two of the kids that threw, were throwing on little or no rest. The others' had no experience on that level.. There as been very little said about last years pitchers... 4 of the 6 that pitched in the tournament last year were seniors. So do you think they may have made a difference. All that was ever talked about last year was Bartlett's bats. But someone on the team had to be keeping the other team from scoring. It doesn't matter how many runs Bartlett racks up. If the other team is hitting the ball then they to have the capibility to @@@@ up just as many.

Good job Panthers. You had a great season. From all of your fans you will always be Champions!!!!

I said all year the pitching would be the question as to whether Bartlett could repeat or not. The experience they lost last year was huge. The bats were there, but the guys that pitched last year didn't get the credit they deserved. Both teams were great, this one just came up a little short. Pitching depth caught up to the brothers too. Both had good seasons though and will hopefully be back in contention next spring.

I said all year the pitching would be the question as to whether Bartlett could repeat or not. The experience they lost last year was huge. The bats were there, but the guys that pitched last year didn't get the credit they deserved. Both teams were great, this one just came up a little short. Pitching depth caught up to the brothers too. Both had good seasons though and will hopefully be back in contention next spring.

I might agree with you a little bit, but the pitching was good enough for them to win, when you make dumb routine errors like they did that can kill a team. When you have a pitcher than is doing ok and the fielders dont make a routine out that kills the mind of the pitcher. Also he can pitch a great game but if you cant hit the other pitcher it dosent make any difference who is pitching. Yes they hit the ball but you got to make the plays when it counts. The 2 things that bartlett had to do and i said it before make the routine outs and hit. But give Farrgaut its dues they wanted it more. But on the pitching side, they had plenty of pitching but just like Clark said he could have done better with the pitching staff and i thinks he means all season long. Great Season Bartlett !!!!!!