Stump On Sports Tennessee vs. Georgia All Star Game

ChattInsider

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the past, they have had a player from Mid TN to play for the Chatt team, but historically, this game IS CHATT area vs N Georgia. Couldn't get Gerogia to play if they called it Chattanooga! But the Tennessee -Kentucky All-Star game isn't called the Mid Tennessee vs Kentucky All-Star game either. Wouldn't it be great if we could just play the Tennessee vs Tennessee All-Star game which means (Mid TN vs Chatt)?

In the past, they have had a player from Mid TN to play for the Chatt team, but historically, this game IS CHATT area vs N Georgia. Couldn't get Gerogia to play if they called it Chattanooga! But the Tennessee -Kentucky All-Star game isn't called the Mid Tennessee vs Kentucky All-Star game either. Wouldn't it be great if we could just play the Tennessee vs Tennessee All-Star game which means (Mid TN vs Chatt)?

Great idea but nobody in Mid TN would agree to play the game IN Chattanooga!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If you knew a few players that do not play for a Chattanooga team, but near the area...who would you send stats to so they could be considered? And does anyone know who the coach is this year? Has anyone been contacted to play yet? Just curious, I know in the past, not all the girls played for a Chattanooga team.

Middle TN includes probably 100 schools with softball teams, Chattanooga area about 35, not an even comparison though such a game would still be interesting to see. For now at least, we have the Spring Fling to compare the areas. I would guess a midstate girl playing in the Chattanooga game did so because she played summer in Chattanooga and that was the connection. The cable show putting all the all-star games together is for the Chattanooga and upper North Georgia markets, maybe Cleveland, it's a plus when any of the outlying area schools have players involved and I understand how they look at the immediate area first.