Who wins in district 9 1a?

Dew3

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Would agree with your top four but would like to wait a couple of weeks into practice before predicting the order of finish. MTCS is the one that is probably nearest to the top four with VB and Boyd far behind the rest. There are no powerhouse teams that are clearcut to win this District.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who takes district this year?

well judging by what i saw last year it should be Eagleville first. yes i know they lost Porter and Lenker. ANd most importantly they lost Lillard who manned the post for them last year. Bt they have alot of talent returning. Jo Jo wilson helped win alot of games last year and his brother is very talented. he can shoot well and he can leap. THey also return nelson. he is very scrappy and athletic. he will be asked to produce offensively this year. And also they had some JV players who got alot better over the summer. and they have a big man who was ineligibe last year. IT wont be easy though. Cascade is returning alot of talent as well as Community and Forrest. MTCS should be decent. I dnt really know about Van Buren. THey lost basically all of their scoring. THey did play a couple off the bench. Here is how i see them finishing

Eagleville

Forrest

Community

Cascade

Mtcs

Boyd Christian

• 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Hmmmmm……doe dee doe doe….i drove the lawnmower down to practice today…….hmmmm…… we got some new faces………. One can run faster than my lawnmower in fifth gear…… a few will be disappointed come November that they jumped ship and went down to that sewage facility……. You can bet the lawnmower on that. 
    • I don't know what's going on in the town of McMinnville, but I've read this and it's disturbing.  I'm a "player" person, and I want what's best for the player. If a player gets cut off the team because she said the "F word" then good grief. I mean, come on guys. I wish there was a way for the player to transfer to a different program and just play ball. There are a lot of athletes that are stuck because they're in crappy situations regarding their team/coach. This is player just happens to be one them.
    • Won't happen. College coaches will back the coach every time and it cost this young lady her senior season. Looks like the player may be right on this one. School let her  go after one season. This stuff happens more than you think. 
    • “No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team.” For language? I’m not seeing that as a dealbreaker. 
    • Why did the coach get rehired after she was let go as an assistant by the former Warren County coach and the current AD?? Is that accurate?? I am very familiar with situations like this. Suprised lawsuits haven't happend before. If the coach unfairly let the player go, I think she has a shot because it cost her a scholarship. No college is going to offer a scholarship to a player that is kicked off of the team. Not going to happen. There are bad hires like this a bunch and kids are treated unfairly by coaches that can't coach a lick and have super long ropes somehow. Amazing how some of these coaches get hired and keep their job.