Off season wrestling clubs in middle TN?

deadlift

Where are the off season wrestling opportunities in middle TN? I see lots of clubs around Chattanooga and a few around Memphis, but not much in the middle of the state. It seems like clubs are the way to go because of all the dead periods now. Can someone enlighten me if I'm missing something here?

The Sharpshooters have a club that practices 6 days a week in Murfreesboro at Blackman Middle School Wrestling building.Probably the largest club in Middle Tennessee.Practices are at 2pm Mon. thru Sat with video training on Wed.s. Has kids all ages and skill levels.Has weight training also on practice days.

If your looking for a club in williamson county. We practice mondays and wednesdays at 6 at centennial high school. We have many well qualified coaches and a huge talent pool for kids to work with. Btw, Tony Rolands is an awsome trainer and a cooler guy, Coach Peck from Ravenwood would be the first to tell you that. Good coach but a better wrestler.

There are a few camps in your area:

May 31-June 1 All Results Wrestling Camp, great camp but its probably already full unless you can pull some strings

At Austin Peay

June 16-June 19 Tony Rowland Camp at Creekwood, still have a few spots open if your interested

Dickson also has a summer program, need to talk to Tommy Badon