Best Game

sportsnut624

In a season of great ones, I will go with CBHS v Houston in the Battle For LeBonheur to kick off the season for the following reasons.

3. It renewed a great rivalry.

2. There were 1,200 people at the game, complete with band and cheerleaders.

1. It did something great for the kids at LeBonheur Children's Hospital and, when you think about it, puts all this stuff about winning soccer games in the proper perspective.

I went to alot of soccer games this year in the greater Chattanooga area and by far the best to me was the Baylor vs McCallie games....both of them really. The first one a 0-0 tie. But the second game for the district championship was tops in my book. These two old rivals gets as intense as I have ever seen. One side.....total red. The other side total blue. Both student sections get roudy but in a fun way. Yelling out old school cheers. Grandparents, parents, alumni....everyone comes out and it is fun to take in. Even with the rain....the game was very entertaining.....especially if you are a Baylor fan. Baylor took it again from McCallie at the blue's home. This is such a colorful series in any sport they play against each other in. Add all this to the top two teams in Chattanooga going at it...made it my favorite game to see this year.

Farragut and West in the region semis was a great game, Cody McCoy scored one of the most amazing goals i have ever seen, Jake Holt equalized it, Tanner Scored in OT, about 30 later Travis Bolton Scored and then Tanner had the Golden Goal to knock Farragut out of Region and out of Contention for State.

My favorite was the semi-finals in district between Carter and Seymour. A back and forth game with many good plays and a class game from both teams. The fans and students from both sides were awesome also. I am a little biased since I played in the game, but of my four years it was the most exciting game I played in. Wish the outcome had been different though /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />