Cascade Head Coach headed to Blackman

FridayMainEvent

Cascade lost it's second Coach in a week. I guess success opens the door to opportunity. I'd like to wish Coach Parker much success and thank him for all he has done for Cascade Baseball! Good luck next season... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Here is a link to the story.......

http://www.t-g.com/story/1432774.html

Cascade lost it's second Coach in a week. I guess success opens the door to opportunity. I'd like to wish Coach Parker much success and thank him for all he has done for Cascade Baseball! Good luck next season... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Here is a link to the story.......

http://www.t-g.com/story/1432774.html

considering the fact that Parker coached Middle school football Cascade now has to find a new baseball coach a middle school football coach a softball coach and a defensive coordinator...wow

considering the fact that Parker coached Middle school football Cascade now has to find a new baseball coach a middle school football coach a softball coach and a defensive coordinator...wow

What did Parker teach?

beware rutherford county umpires. i hear he does a lot of arguing and whining and complaining. rumor was that he went out and argued after every half inning in the sectional loss. he likes to put on a show and be seen i think. time will tell if he is a good coach at the top level but it is a good move for him. congrats blackman for getting your man. who is next at cascade?

beware rutherford county umpires. i hear he does a lot of arguing and whining and complaining. rumor was that he went out and argued after every half inning in the sectional loss. he likes to put on a show and be seen i think. time will tell if he is a good coach at the top level but it is a good move for him. congrats blackman for getting your man. who is next at cascade?

many of the umpires in rutherford already know parker lol

I'm guessing your a Shelbyville supporter since you copied and pasted this exact same post into the comment section at the Times Gazette website. Parker does argue calls alot and we actually got a kick out of it at Cascade. It provided us with some free entertainment. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

thats a bold face lie parker did not argue between every half inning in the sectional. dont spread rumors and untruths

he is already known by the umps

Chris will do fine with the umps. He knows as a coach when to come out and when not to. Umpires know when to expect the coach to come out, so they're expecting it too. He's had Rutherford umps at least twice a year since he's been playing in in same district as MTCS and Eagleville.