Be Mindful of Who Is Working Grill

E5

Watched a game at RHS and saw R'daleman with what looked to be food on his shirt. His claim was scars from the grill flare up. I was not sure about the answer, so I drove off campus to be safe. You would think a mod and a man that claims to have knowledge about the game....would get a apron. Just to be on the safe side, we have all have a Tetanus shot and are on an IV to ward off food poisoning. My advice is to find out who is on the grill at RHS.

PS Told you I would get it started, lets keep it going. If you are in the Drakes Creek area Thursday, my left-handed hindcatcher will be on display.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yall have me laughing so hard im crying lol......however having said all of that i recieved several comments about how good the burgers and chicken is so THERE and E5 i should have given you one so that you could try it i shouldve known u was too cheap to buy one and help support a great program like ours...

Is this the same man that was paid to run amuck (What does amuck mean anyways?) the crowd at the state tournament eating a chocolate ice cream covered brownie (that should have had side boards I might add) with hopes that folks would see it and want some of their own? If not.....who was that man?

No wonder it was all gone when I tried to buy some.

Is this the same man that was paid to run amuck (What does amuck mean anyways?) the crowd at the state tournament eating a chocolate ice cream covered brownie (that should have had side boards I might add) with hopes that folks would see it and want some of their own? If not.....who was that man?

No wonder it was all gone when I tried to buy some.

I WAS NOT PAIDTO RUN AMUCK...i did buy my own and i PAID one of our younger players to run amuck in the crowd..lol...it worked because we DID SELL OUT DIDNT WE...i will cannot apologize for trying to raise money for the booster club lol

I WAS NOT PAIDTO RUN AMUCK...i did buy my own and i PAID one of our younger players to run amuck in the crowd..lol...it worked because we DID SELL OUT DIDNT WE...i will cannot apologize for trying to raise money for the booster club lol

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Yes you did sell out....that was some good stuff. I got the last dip of chocolate ice cream...I had to mix it with vanilla. I went back up into our crowd with that and thought I was going to get mugged.

That was a good idea......and a great way to make some money....my hat's off to you.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! Yes you did sell out....that was some good stuff. I got the last dip of chocolate ice cream...I had to mix it with vanilla. I went back up into our crowd with that and thought I was going to get mugged.

That was a good idea......and a great way to make some money....my hat's off to you.

I REMEMBER YOU i was in the concession stand at that time

yall have me laughing so hard im crying lol......however having said all of that i recieved several comments about how good the burgers and chicken is so THERE and E5 i should have given you one so that you could try it i shouldve known u was too cheap to buy one and help support a great program like ours...

How wrong you are! Ask the ladies working our game and they WILL remember the handsome man who got the dog and chocolate shake. I also inspired two other D'backs fans to buy the shakes. I was paid back by the Lug Nuts score by Limbaugh as well as the Fog Horn Leg Horn. If we could just trade you for a new string for the leaf blower, I would have no complaints.

How wrong you are! Ask the ladies working our game and they WILL remember the handsome man who got the dog and chocolate shake. I also inspired two other D'backs fans to buy the shakes. I was paid back by the Lug Nuts score by Limbaugh as well as the Fog Horn Leg Horn. If we could just trade you for a new string for the leaf blower, I would have no complaints.

well it is nice ot see that i have some real value...but what does a handsome man have to do with you i am sure if i ask those ladies about the dog and choclate shake guy they will point to some guy sitting on a bucket that you cant see because everything is hanging covering up the bucket and the feet dangling because you arent tall enough to reach the ground

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well it is nice ot see that i have some real value...but what does a handsome man have to do with you i am sure if i ask those ladies about the dog and choclate shake guy they will point to some guy sitting on a bucket that you cant see because everything is hanging covering up the bucket and the feet dangling because you arent tall enough to reach the ground

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

[/quote

The rainout at Riverdale High on Monday was due to the spike in locl tempratures from the flare up on the grill orchestrated by Riverdaleman. Also heads up for you, Al Gore has found out and he and the hefty Moore fellow is now doing a documentary on how grilling at ball parks effecting Global Warming.

The rainout at Riverdale High on Monday was due to the spike in locl tempratures from the flare up on the grill orchestrated by Riverdaleman. Also heads up for you, Al Gore has found out and he and the hefty Moore fellow is now doing a documentary on how grilling at ball parks effecting Global Warming.

I plead NOT GUILTY to those charges as i was at barfeild about to watch the twins play before the hail storm came...and for how much heat radiate each time you walk from the car to the stadium the last thing we need to worry about is the heat from the grill...i thought someon poured water on you as you was approching the stadium until you walked by...there is no denying that SMELL or should i say STINCH