Official 11AA Thread

deerhunter88

Open enrollment within the county. Students have a choice of Creekwood or Dickson County in much if not all of the county. Creekwood doesn't have a boundary between them and Dickson that I'm aware. I have heard, however, that they would like to maintain the student enrollment that they have. I would assume that would mean White Bluff and Charlotte kids first but I don't know that for sure.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open enrollment within the county. Students have a choice of Creekwood or Dickson County in much if not all of the county. Creekwood doesn't have a boundary between them and Dickson that I'm aware. I have heard, however, that they would like to maintain the student enrollment that they have. I would assume that would mean White Bluff and Charlotte kids first but I don't know that for sure.

It's open until either school gets close to having too many kids. Hopefully we will have a small 9th grade class this year and keep our numbers down.

I know the truth was to get a good coach and Coach Holt is just that. I know a good player and Dylan Smith has been a very good player and definately this team MVP so far. I said he was a sleeper candidate for this district. Caruthers is obviously the front runner as of now. I am just saying watch out for Dylan Smith. Anyone that watched SC last year will say he is a good player and he has only gotten better.

I know the truth was to get a good coach and Coach Holt is just that. I know a good player and Dylan Smith has been a very good player and definately this team MVP so far. I said he was a sleeper candidate for this district. Caruthers is obviously the front runner as of now. I am just saying watch out for Dylan Smith. Anyone that watched SC last year will say he is a good player and he has only gotten better.

I think Dylan Smith is a good player and the best player on the SC team. I just don't think he is even close to a AA MVP. I do think he will be the all-district player chosen from SC. As far as the coach, we will just have to see. I hope for SC basketball your right.

I think Dylan Smith is a good player and the best player on the SC team. I just don't think he is even close to a AA MVP. I do think he will be the all-district player chosen from SC. As far as the coach, we will just have to see. I hope for SC basketball your right.

I know this is way early but if u had to pick the top 10 players in 11-AA who would they be?

I know this is way early but if u had to pick the top 10 players in 11-AA who would they be?

Trey Curruthers (Harpeth)

Perry Horkins (Harpeth)

Kendrick Jones (Harpeth)

Johnny Palmore (Creek Wood)

Travis Dempsey (Sycamore)

Chase Kilgore (Sycamore)

Drew Bledsoe (Fairview)

Dylan Smith (Stewart Co.)

Justin Vogel (Waverly Central)

Cody Gilbert (Waverly Central)

If Dantario Dansby is able to play this upcoming season then he makes the Top 10 players list however if he is unable to play then I can't count him for another year.

I realize that this is a basketball forum but if any Stewart Co. fan/student can let me know what the logo is on the sides of your football helmets I'd greatly appreciate it. The High School Football Database has put together a helmet project and the entire state of Tennessee has submitted nearly 300 helmets to this point. All of Class 3A is completed and with the exception of Stewart Co. the entire Class of 2A is done as well.

I know that the helmets are black with black face masks and the stripe on the crown of the helmets is gold with white oulines on each side. What is the logo on the sides of the helmets are what are the colors of the logo???? I tried to see it clearly through the Huntingdon & Camden football websites but was just unable to do so because the pictures were either not clear or taken too far away.

I realize that this is a basketball forum but if any Stewart Co. fan/student can let me know what the logo is on the sides of your football helmets I'd greatly appreciate it. The High School Football Database has put together a helmet project and the entire state of Tennessee has submitted nearly 300 helmets to this point. All of Class 3A is completed and with the exception of Stewart Co. the entire Class of 2A is done as well.

I know that the helmets are black with black face masks and the stripe on the crown of the helmets is gold with white oulines on each side. What is the logo on the sides of the helmets are what are the colors of the logo???? I tried to see it clearly through the Huntingdon & Camden football websites but was just unable to do so because the pictures were either not clear or taken too far away.

it is like LSU's helmet. it has the colonel standing on his cane with SCHS slanted over the top jus like LSU is slanted on there helmets over the tiger

Check here the pictures are blurry but here are some pictures from Senior Night maybe this will help.

http://stewartcountyschools.net/schs/senior_night_2007.htm