Tennessee Teams and the Regionals

The Region III schedule is now out

http://www.soccerincollege.com/TTOneSched....&div=U17F01

What Tennessee teams are going? Who should be able to survive the 3-game pool play?

In U17, Stones River and East Ridge both ended up in Group B, along with the Mississippi Team the the East Premier League winner, CASL Spartian Elite. One of the Tennessee teams should be able to advance out this pool.

Your thoughts?

Impact 92 has a very strong bracket, but hey, all the college coaches should be watching. They will need to bring their "A" game, and I believe they are capable.

I looked at your bracket, and the other team's regional rankings -- tough schedule. If Impact advances, then they will have beaten some very good teams. You're right about the college coaches watching, and they don't care who wins, only individual effort/skills.

Good Luck to all the Tennessee Girl's teams playing in Regionals later this week:

U14G - Redoubt FC 94 Black and Brentwood Power (Premier League)

U15G - Brentwood Adidas Elite and Velocity Premier (Premier League)

U16G - Impact USA 92

U17G - Stones River Lady Strikers and ERSA Express 91 (Premier League)

U18G - Brendwood Real Madrid

U19G - FC Tanasi

Go Tennessee!!!

http://www.soccerincollege.com/TTOneSched....&div=U14F01

The best of luck to all the Tennessee teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special congrats to our Lady Irish friends and old PSA friends heading to the Regionals!!!!!!!!!!

All your time, effort, and sacrifices to develop your skills, mold as a team, and reach the opportunity to play in the Regionals deserves a big CONGRATULATIONS.

Hope you have some good matches and an awesome experience. GOOD LUCK to all.

Impact 92 has a very strong bracket, but hey, all the college coaches should be watching. They will need to bring their "A" game, and I believe they are capable.

The Impact '92 is a very good team with 3 state titles and a premier league championship under their belt. They have a bunch of girls on the team who know how to win. They do have a tough draw but with a little luck and their "A" game I think they can have a good showing. I like everyone else is hoping that all the Tennessee teams show well.

Good luck!

Just back from Regionals. Here is how the Tennessee girl's teams did in the round robin portion of the tournament:

U14G - Redoubt FC 94 Black

0-2-1 - did not advance out of pool play

Brentwood Power (Premier League)

1-1-1 - advances out group C as #2, goes to quarterfinals on Monday against the North Texas team (that Redoubt tied)

U15G - Brentwood Adidas Elite V

2-1-0 - wins Group A, goes to quarterfinals on Monday against the North Texas team

Velocity Premier (Premier League)

0-3-0 - did not advance out of pool play

U16G - Impact USA 92

0-2-1 - did not advance out of pool play

U17G - Stones River Lady Strikers

2-0-1 - advances out of group B as #2, goes to quarterfinals on Monday against the PL West II team

ERSA Express 91 (Premier League)

1-2-0 - did not advance out of pool play

U18G - Brendwood Real Madrid

1-2-0 - did not advance out of pool play

U19G - FC Tanasi

1-1-1 - did not advance out of pool play

Quarterfinal Results:

U17G - Stones River looses 0-1 to the North Texas Dallas Sting Royal 91

U15G - Brentwood Adidas Elite looses 0-2 to North Texas D'Feeters 93

U14G - Brentwood Power - looses 0-2 to the North Texas' Solar 94 Red

All Tennessee Girls teams have now been eliminated.

Summary: 6 TN state champions, plus 3 Premier League teams qualified for Regionals, combined record at regions of 8-17-5.

• 9 months later...

Let's turn this game over from the 2008 season to the 2009 season.

So far in 2009, last weekends Premier League games in Birmingham pretty much locked the following teams for Regional attendance in Dallas.

Tennessee Teams bolded.

R3PL-Central likely attendees:U18 BUSA was the U18 R3PL-Central Champions.

U18 Stones River was the U18 R3PL-Central Finalists.U17 BUSA was the U17 R3PL-Central Champions.

U17 TN FC Alliance was the U17 R3PL-Central Finalists.

U16 Brentwood 93G Premier (prev Elite) was the U16 R3PL-Central Champions.U16 Gulf Coast United U16 93 R3PL-Central Finalists.

U15 Brentwood 94G Premier (prev Power)

looks to likely win the U15 R3PL-Central, one point behind BUSA (who has finished their games), and Power's last two remaining games are against 2 of the 3 bottom teams.U15 BUSA likely R3PL-Central Finalists.U14 BUSA was the U14 R3PL-Central Champions.

U14 Brentwood 95G Premier (prev Apex) was the U14 R3PL-Central Finalists.

Advancing to Dallas in the R3PL-West

R3PL-West likely attendees]U14 NTX Dallas Sting 95 R3PL-West Champions.U14 OK HFC Rhein 95 R3PL-West Finalists.U14 NTX DFeeters 95 R3PL-West 3rd place. (West gets two R3PL wildcard spots)U15 NTX Solar Red 94 R3PL-West Champions.U15 NTX Dallas Texans 94 R3PL-West Finalists.U15 NTX Dallas Sting 94 R3PL-West 3rd place.U16 NTX DFeeters 93 R3PL-West Champions.U16 NTX Dallas Sting 93 R3PL-West Finalists.U16 (three teams tied for 3rd...not sure how that will shake out)U17 NTX Dallas Sting 92 R3PL-West Champions.U17 NTX Dallas Texans 92 R3PL-West Finalists.U17 STX TSC Challege 92 R3PL-West 3rd place.U18 STX Lonestars 91 R3PL-West Champions.U18 NTX Dallas Texans 91 R3PL-West Finalists.U18 NTX Dallas Sting 91 R3PL-West 3rd place.

Advancing to Dallas in the R3PL-East

(Still games being played...no locks yet)