SMYRNA'S OFFENSE?

hitstick

i was by no means putting those losses on wallace... i simply said that he was their best athelete and sice he was at QB and since he did run the ball 90% of the time teams did key on him every play and thats why BLACKMAN was

6-24 the last three years... now as far as smyrnas O coordinator, i think he will continue to run the same offense as he did at blackman which i personally am not a big fan of. and for who he puts at QB i have no idea but the best of luck to them

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man look it don't matter what none of ya'll say....Our offense we'll be fine and our team we'll be fine peolpe always trying to down us.....well keep doing it cause it aint doing nothing but making us want more ......An enough with the Sonny and rod and shad stuff .they help win us a championship..We won cause we were a team and we had a goal .....Pretty sure well be just fine....jus wait and see....

Man look it don't matter what none of ya'll say....Our offense we'll be fine and our team we'll be fine peolpe always trying to down us.....well keep doing it cause it aint doing nothing but making us want more ......An enough with the Sonny and rod and shad stuff .they help win us a championship..We won cause we were a team and we had a goal .....Pretty sure well be just fine....jus wait and see....

has anybody downed smyrna on this thread...NO... and i havent seen anybody downing smyrna... as a matter of fact i have smyrna picked to win the region and most of everybody elses predictions i have seen on here have smyrna in the top 2 or 3...so before you get on this thread saying everbody is downing smyrna make sure that people are accually downing them...and as for your other post on the region 4-5a thread. i dont believe he was downing smyrna in ANY way... he was simply makeing a PREDICTION. what that thread is for...OK so he has smyrnas defense ranked 5th so does that mean they are accually going to be 5th...NO... it is a PREDICTION!!!!!