Class 1A: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the season is halfway over, and these are the stats for all teams.

team/total points scored/points given up/total point avg/given up avg

perry county-78-142-15.6-28.4 (5 games played)

Huntland-53-104-10.6-20.8 (5 games played)

Wayne County-137-76-15.2 (6 games played)

Columbia Ac.-125-71-25-14.2 (5 games played)

Cornersville-83-141-16.6-28.2 ( 5 games played)

Zion-117-85-23.4-17 (5 games played)

Moore county-73-137-14.6-27.4 ( 5 games played)

Mount Pleasant-176-87-29.3-14.5 ( 6 games played)

Collinwood-167-59-33.4-11.8 ( 5 games played)

What a week of region 6A still 3 1 loss teams.Who will win this region and who will be in at the end???4 spots and a lot of senarioes ???Somebody tell me what you think it will wind up??

1 .WC

2.MP

3.MC

suprise suprise 4.PC have to go with my team.They are starting to get alittle mo going their way.

What a week of region 6A still 3 1 loss teams.Who will win this region and who will be in at the end???4 spots and a lot of senarioes ???Somebody tell me what you think it will wind up??

1 .WC

2.MP

3.MC

suprise suprise 4.PC have to go with my team.They are starting to get alittle mo going their way.

perry county has the hardest part of their schedule coming up, and will lose 3 of the 4.

perry county has the hardest part of their schedule coming up, and will lose 3 of the 4.

Get you a dose of MP this week we have already played those guys and if PC loses 3 of next 4 I would be extremly suprised at worst 2-2 maybe sweep them all they are better than you think if #7 had of played last night you wouldnt even be in disscussion.

Get you a dose of MP this week we have already played those guys and if PC loses 3 of next 4 I would be extremly suprised at worst 2-2 maybe sweep them all they are better than you think if #7 had of played last night you wouldnt even be in disscussion.

elaborate on that statement, im not sure what your saying...

and what im saying is, you have to play wayne county(great chance they'll win the region.) collinwood(very fast team, but if you beat one it'd probably be this team) and moore county(big physical team, but are beatable) with these three teams coming up, i think it'll be tough to play at 100% every game, but good luck