Class 1A: Region 6 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If mTp wins Friday night they are in the playoffs. Which spot is to be determined.

Doesnt the same go for Wayne County?...if we lose to Perry Co. and Collinwood we will be out...if we beat Perry Co. and lose to Collinwood we get 3rd or 4th...and if we win out we get 1st i think.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Doesnt the same go for Wayne County?...if we lose to Perry Co. and Collinwood we will be out...if we beat Perry Co. and lose to Collinwood we get 3rd or 4th...and if we win out we get 1st i think.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

that a way to use those math skills

well give me break down has anything changed.IS CW in or out????

From looking at the standings and the rest of the schedule for your district.... it goes like this WC, MP, MC, and CA are in the playoffs... if Cwood beats WC then CWood is in the playoffs and CA is out.... but 99 percent sure after looking the rest of the schedule for your district.... I bet my money it will be WC, MP, MC and CA in the playoffs.... also go to the PC and Wayne Co post.....

From looking at the standings and the rest of the schedule for your district.... it goes like this WC, MP, MC, and CA are in the playoffs... if Cwood beats WC then CWood is in the playoffs and CA is out.... but 99 percent sure after looking the rest of the schedule for your district.... I bet my money it will be WC, MP, MC and CA in the playoffs.... also go to the PC and Wayne Co post.....

Are you writting PC off we win last 2 and we are 4 th seed

if collinwood beat wchs how would ca be out?