Top 10 In State....

wchs78

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's my top ten and a few sleepers at the bottom.

1.South Pitt

2.Trousdale

3.Friendship

4.Oneida

5.Hampton

6.Midway

7.Gordonsville

8.Cascade

9.Bruceton

10.Watertown

Sleepers are honestly either of these two teams in region 4A Clay and Monterey.......because they play four of the top ten teams this year and can shake things up drastically with a win or two, so in my book they have to be someone to watch out for.

1. So Pitt

2. Trousdale

3. Wayne Co.

4. Hampton

5. Whitehouse Heritage

6. Mt Pleasant

7. Friendship

8. Jo Byrns

9. Oneida

10. Cascade

sleeper pick is Collinwood, The 2 teams 2 watch as the season progresses is Whitehouse Heritage & Wayne Co gonna b tough. Woulnt surprise me if either of these 2 will be playing so pitt in dec.

I appreciate all the respect Cascade is getting in these polls, but after losing 18 seniors and some very key contributors, I can't see them finishing in any top ten lists. We do have a senior QB coming back as a three year starter so we might warrant being included in a sleeper list. Quite frankly I'd be happy if Cascade can make another run to the playoffs this season after losing the talent they lost from last years team. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

1. So Pitt

2. Trousdale

3. Wayne Co.

4. Hampton

5. Whitehouse Heritage

6. Mt Pleasant

7. Friendship

8. Jo Byrns

9. Oneida

10. Cascade

sleeper pick is Collinwood, The 2 teams 2 watch as the season progresses is Whitehouse Heritage & Wayne Co gonna b tough. Woulnt surprise me if either of these 2 will be playing so pitt in dec.

now wouldnt that be nice lol... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

1. So Pitt

2. Trousdale

3. Wayne Co.

4. Hampton

5. Whitehouse Heritage

6. Mt Pleasant

7. Friendship

8. Jo Byrns

9. Oneida

10. Cascade

Regardless of my earlier picks, which were bogus, I don't think SP will make it back to the championship game. They have a tough row to hoe to get there. Maybe they prove me wrong though.

In 2a i see Sequatchie Marion and Bledsoe being sleepers . . . all have a shot at being good quality teams. Alcoa better hope they dont run into any of these 3 teams lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

They better form an "all star" team /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

1. So Pitt

2. Trousdale

3. Wayne Co.

4. Hampton

5. Whitehouse Heritage

6. Mt Pleasant

7. Friendship

8. Jo Byrns

9. Oneida

10. Cascade

WHH lost a lot of talent last year (12 seniors I believe). Their whole backfield is gone. I think they have an average senior class and an above average junior class. I agree that as the season progress, if those juniors are playing like seniors by years end they could be pretty tough to beat. Can't wait for the rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHH lost a lot of talent last year (12 seniors I believe). Their whole backfield is gone. I think they have an average senior class and an above average junior class. I agree that as the season progress, if those juniors are playing like seniors by years end they could be pretty tough to beat. Can't wait for the rematch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im just guessin but i think he was goin off of the performance at the play day with alot of these teams...

1. So Pitt

2. Trousdale

3. Wayne Co.

4. Hampton

5. Whitehouse Heritage

6. Mt Pleasant

7. Friendship

8. Jo Byrns

9. Oneida

10. Cascade

i guess its no secret with my name bein wat it is and me meetin you and several other coacht users at the playday that i play for wayne co. i am curious to no your thoughts on how we looked in the play day you cant really tell watchin film and you do have us at #3 so just wonderin your reasonin on y?????

i guess its no secret with my name bein wat it is and me meetin you and several other coacht users at the playday that i play for wayne co. i am curious to no your thoughts on how we looked in the play day you cant really tell watchin film and you do have us at #3 so just wonderin your reasonin on y?????

well 2 begin with, everyone has opinions & everyone has different views, be cautious to the hype and focus on the upcoming season, dont put $ on anyones projections. I just feel that WC has a shot at being a tough team down the stretch if you continue to be team oriented with good sr leadership then the chips will fall where they are supposed 2, but MTP & the "WooD" will b ready. I know its your sr year so work your butt off like never before, enjoy the pain of sprints & drills, go that extra mile when you think you cant, so when its all over you can say I've done my best for me, the team, & WC football. So enjoy to all those who play the "GAME". I'm watching you, maybe we meet again. Good Luck to all. RDM out ! but go RED DEVILS