5a suprises

hitstick

• 1 month later...

everyone is expecting Oakland to undefeated.....how are they going to exceed those that.? lol hang in there 2p /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Who have you been talking to? I can only speak for myself, but I in no way expect Oakland to go undefeated.

Who have you been talking to? I can only speak for myself, but I in know way expect Oakland to go undefeated.

just jerkin' 2p's chain...I wish Oakland the best, they're one of my fav. teams, even if coach Ferg isn't there anymore...except for week two, I hope they win all they're games.

just jerkin' 2p's chain...I wish Oakland the best, they're one of my fav. teams, even if coach Ferg isn't there anymore...except for week two, I hope they win all they're games.

Aaahhhh ok gotcha. Thought someone was posting under the influence there for a second. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />