Brentwood@Prattville,Alabama*ESPNU

MrFootball

wow, 10 Championships in a row , and i tought us going for 5 was impressive. Wonder if that was all done in the same Classification, or if they moved up during the win streak, anybody know?

I believe up until last year, Ca. didn't play a true "state championship" game. Had something like 52 sectional or 36 regional champs. At any rate, not sure if they won them all in the same classification. Middle of the pack enrollmentl(1000 or so all boys) when compared to the bigger schools 3-4000 coed. But played a very respectable schedule rated at 31.9 over the last 5 years according to unapproved website. Definitely play a lot of bigger schools.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe up until last year, Ca. didn't play a true "state championship" game. Had something like 52 sectional or 36 regional champs. At any rate, not sure if they won them all in the same classification. Middle of the pack enrollmentl(1000 or so all boys) when compared to the bigger schools 3-4000 coed. But played a very respectable schedule rated at 31.9 over the last 5 years according to unapproved website. Definitely play a lot of bigger schools.

Not sure about the division, but I remember when they did lose, it was a year in which I belive on eof their best players faced a tragic death and thier head coach had some kind of emergency and was not able to finish the year(if my memory serves me correctly)