can cannon co. make play-offs in 08?

billybob79

Cannon has the potiental to beat York,Sc, and Westy. Last year cc fumbled on the 1 yard line and dropped 3 touchdown passes, if not for that they would have one. With Westy i believe cc lost by a couple points in the last seconds of the game, the game could have went either way. And the sc game, well i'll give that to yall. Well fought by sc and beat us physically and mentally. If Cc can focus and get away from the mental mistakes, they can take 2nd. It's just up to the boys. Oh York and Westy ya'll have to come to our place now, Makes heck of a difference. Overall, CC will be fine. Last year the coaches gave the kids the things they needed to win and all it was, was mental mistakes. Oh and Glover i'm not a comedian, I just believe in them boys /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />. Good luck to everyone.

This Lions got courage but if he only had a brain!!!??? LOL

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Termite

So i guess that's all you can say. I'm glad you can joke about it because CC isn't a pushover. Lions have a brain Glover, or they wouldn't be busting there butt's everyday at 7 am in the moring

I,m going to go out on a limb here and guess that lil ole cantstopthedefense is a Lion defensive player that has gotten his little hienny smoked by the QB Seng and Meeeeeeelllllllllllvvvvvviiiiinnnn...........

Busting butts at 7:00 am = brains ??? Shoot.........I would go ahead and start busting butt at 6:00 and win the region instead of finishing 2nd. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

So i guess that's all you can say. I'm glad you can joke about it because CC isn't a pushover. Lions have a brain Glover, or they wouldn't be busting there butt's everyday at 7 am in the moring

This is what cantstopthedefense sees when he looks in the mirror!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I,m going to go out on a limb here and guess that lil ole cantstopthedefense is a Lion defensive player that has gotten his little hienny smoked by the QB Seng and Meeeeeeelllllllllllvvvvvviiiiinnnn...........

Busting butts at 7:00 am = brains ??? Shoot.........I would go ahead and start busting butt at 6:00 and win the region instead of finishing 2nd. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Nope got it all wrong, not even close,l been out of school a long time now lol. i'm glad you can talk it all on the internet. Everyone has underestimated CC this year and it's really not a good thing to do. Them boys won't be a pushover for york,westy,or Sc. or anyone else inside or outside of CC's region

After playing Smith County the last couple of years!!!

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" />