DISTRICT 11-AA

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She is at DCA and I wish her the best. At the same time I know that DCA got her away from Cheatham in a way that just can't be justified but that's another argument for another day. She's a great player and going to have a lot of success in the future. Basketball is without question her "ticket" and can bring a lot of good to her in the future if she continues to work hard.

Kind of ironic isn't it? A couple of years ago there were two players, one from harpeth and another from Waverly that mysteriously ended up on the Cheatham Co roster. I believe the Waverly transfer was legal but the TSSAA ruled that the other transfer was not. Either way, right or wrong, the shoe seems to be on the other foot now. It all comes back around sooner or later. Move on.

i think a lot of the reason is the coach...dont take it to heart but thats just my opinion, thats all iv heard the past few years anyways. but maybe with a few wins this season they will be able to find something to get them back on the right track because its been a little while since we'v seen a really good team come through wavo central's tigerettes team, last season was probably one of the best in a while. and i know its not the talent because there have been a lot of talent to come through in the past few years but still the season never showed it... have any changes been thought about??

Like always, your intelligence (or the lack thereof) is showing. Again, like always, you are flapping your gums about something you know nothing about. Quit embarassing yourself and the Waverly people, and maybe TTU as well.