Are the Renfroe's done at TCA?

GCPioneer

The Jackson paper had his quotes, how could he not have known it would be in the paper.

Exactly! They had quotes of him saying he had been offered jobs at school in Middle TN.

Best, that's pretty immature. It's sad you took time to go over the internet and search for that to put it on here.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand, it was actually the Tennessean that broke the story. They called the Renfroes, saying we're glad to hear you may be coming to the area. I don't know what was said on/off the record, but they believed it to be a friendly phone call. The Jackson Sun, being in the same company as the Tennessean, got wind of the story and called Mr. Renfroe. In no way did they seek out the media or the attention for this story.

Exactly! They had quotes of him saying he had been offered jobs at school in Middle TN.

Best, that's pretty immature. It's sad you took time to go over the internet and search for that to put it on here.

I'm being immature? I'm not the one being a gossiping busy body. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Look, no one is gossiping, spreading ugly rumours (or even good ones), or running anybody's name into the ground. I have not read anything on this thread (pertaing to the topic) that has just made me go "Man they shouldn't have said that." The stuff about who contacted who first is a little personal but nothing that has hurt anybody's character or good name.

What is immature is that this thread has actually come to the point it is at. If you don't have anything to say about what school they are going to be attending, then just don't post. If you don't care what school they go to, then don't even read the thread. Lets all be adults and have an adult conversation about a topic that is worth discussing.

Look, no one is gossiping, spreading ugly rumours (or even good ones), or running anybody's name into the ground. I have not read anything on this thread (pertaing to the topic) that has just made me go "Man they shouldn't have said that." The stuff about who contacted who first is a little personal but nothing that has hurt anybody's character or good name.

What is immature is that this thread has actually come to the point it is at. If you don't have anything to say about what school they are going to be attending, then just don't post. If you don't care what school they go to, then don't even read the thread. Lets all be adults and have an adult conversation about a topic that is worth discussing.

Talking about someones father being fired isnt gossip? Go read the other thread about the Renfroes. That isnt malicious gossip? Oh, I think it was blocked or deleted wasnt it. What about other malicious gossip about young girls that has been posted on here about others. Talking about ANYONE specific and their personal life and personal decisions and why they made them is indeed gossip. If you want a topic worht discussing lets talk about the mechanics of hitting, pitching infractions, 40 vs 43 feet, anything that has to do with the game and not little girls and their families that participate in it

Talking about someones father being fired isnt gossip? Go read the other thread about the Renfroes. That isnt malicious gossip? Oh, I think it was blocked or deleted wasnt it. What about other malicious gossip about young girls that has been posted on here about others. Talking about ANYONE specific and their personal life and personal decisions and why they made them is indeed gossip. If you want a topic worht discussing lets talk about the mechanics of hitting, pitching infractions, 40 vs 43 feet, anything that has to do with the game and not little girls and their families that participate in it

Ok, no more talking about ANYONE on Coach T. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just curious Best, what color is the sky in your world?

Ok, no more talking about ANYONE on Coach T. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just curious Best, what color is the sky in your world?

Oh, your right. I am being a stick in the mud. Go ahead and gossip on a public board. Let's see, this topic is about done. Lets start a new one. What's your daughters name? What school does she go to? Just for fun , lets talk about your job, where do you work, whats your bosses name. Everything going ok there? Let's chat.

Best, My last post may have been misunderstood. I was trying to inject a little toung in cheek humor and maybe that wasn't the right place. As I've said before, I don't really think it's going to change the course of fate for anyone on Coach T no matter where the Renfroes wind up going to school or work. People will continue on with their lives no matter what. But the only reason anyone here is talking about any of this is because it's softball related. To suggest people shouldn't get on Coach T (or any other forum for that matter) and talk about "ANYONE" or softball related things is a little ridiculous. People are always going to talk about things that other people don't like & you or I either one are not going to change that. That's life. Get over it & move on. And for the record, my daughter & I have both been talked about on & off of Coach T by plenty of folks. It didn't kill us & it's probably not going to kill the Renfroes either.

JVaughn, you're probably right. This thread has gone somewhere besides where it started. Being from E. TN, I don't have a horse in this race & so I'll just end my part on this thread by saying that I wish the Renfroes good luck & Godspeed wherever they end up. I love softball & I love to watch talented people play the sport. I know they'll make all of TN proud when they get to UT.

Best, My last post may have been misunderstood. I was trying to inject a little toung in cheek humor and maybe that wasn't the right place. As I've said before, I don't really think it's going to change the course of fate for anyone on Coach T no matter where the Renfroes wind up going to school or work. People will continue on with their lives no matter what. But the only reason anyone here is talking about any of this is because it's softball related. To suggest people shouldn't get on Coach T (or any other forum for that matter) and talk about "ANYONE" or softball related things is a little ridiculous. People are always going to talk about things that other people don't like & you or I either one are not going to change that. That's life. Get over it & move on. And for the record, my daughter & I have both been talked about on & off of Coach T by plenty of folks. It didn't kill us & it's probably not going to kill the Renfroes either.

JVaughn, you're probably right. This thread has gone somewhere besides where it started. Being from E. TN, I don't have a horse in this race & so I'll just end my part on this thread by saying that I wish the Renfroes good luck & Godspeed wherever they end up. I love softball & I love to watch talented people play the sport. I know they'll make all of TN proud when they get to UT.

That is a nice "face saving" retort. Just remember what your mama taught you in grade school " just because everyone does something doesnt mean you have to do it and it doesnt make it the right thing to do" It wasnt and never will be right to discuss someones job or lack thereof, getting fired...quitting ect.. on this board. It really isnt right to do or say anything that could cause embarrassment to a minor on this board. You are right, there will always be gossip on this board ,but that doesnt make it right.

The funny thing is, no one is gossiping about anybody. Gossiping would be me coming on here and saying "oh hey I heard that they were going to JCS just because Marty wants to get back at TCA." And then GC saying "well I heard that they got a nice deal set up at Christian Academy of Knoxville by UT's coach. Free rent and all." Those are actual things I have heard from people outside of this board and have been proven wrong by a credible source of mine. That is gossip. People just making stuff up out of speculation. What has been said so far is not gossip. Please cut and paste or use the quote button and show me in this thread where anybody has said something detremental to any of the Renfroe's character (AKA gossip).

I said, no damage has been done to anybody with what has been said. Just because you don't care, doesn't mean you have to been the police of what we talk to about.