Bo Wallace

Maybe not a QB factory ,I believe Myles may be playing a diff. position in college,not sure.

Dunnavant is a Db for UT Martin.But Giles County has developed a lot of college players since

coach O'conner came to town. Dunnavant, Edgemon[uT],Cobb[MTSU],Perez[TSU i think] Dangerfield[MTSU]

Maybe a few more, my appologies if I left some out.Great job the staff does getting them noticed now,winning

helps but Giles has always had athletes,good to see someone promoting them now.

Perez is at TTU

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coach Shirey was one of Mr. Wallace's coaches at Richland. He said he played QB and MLB and was great at both of them... big time player in a small body. Bo is that type of player in a bigger body. Yes, Mr. Wallace comes to practice very often and yes he talks to the coaches, but he is never angry and never telling them how they should be coaching or how they should be using Bo. I would say he is a supportative parent that is also a big football fan.

last season(his sophmore year) i was a linemen played tackle unless we had to pull then i went to guard.... after every play, good or bad Bo would always encourage the whole huddle telling people they did good or saying sorry because he felt like if one person messed up it was partly his fault..in my opinion Bo is a really good leader and he will make it to the next level.... As for his parents, there has been much talk about them pushing him. I dont see why this is a bad thing wanting their kid to make a name for himself.. They think the world of him, like any parent should.But there are parents who are worse on their kids, but they dont get pointed out i think the only reason Trina and Bill get pointed out so much is because Bo is in the spotlight and people have a problem with it. There will always be haters, but i think there is a place for everything and if you wanna bash his parents then Coach T isnt the place for you, you should start a gossip column and leave this site for sports /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

last season(his sophmore year) i was a linemen played tackle unless we had to pull then i went to guard.... after every play, good or bad Bo would always encourage the whole huddle telling people they did good or saying sorry because he felt like if one person messed up it was partly his fault..in my opinion Bo is a really good leader and he will make it to the next level.... As for his parents, there has been much talk about them pushing him. I dont see why this is a bad thing wanting their kid to make a name for himself.. They think the world of him, like any parent should.But there are parents who are worse on their kids, but they dont get pointed out i think the only reason Trina and Bill get pointed out so much is because Bo is in the spotlight and people have a problem with it. There will always be haters, but i think there is a place for everything and if you wanna bash his parents then Coach T isnt the place for you, you should start a gossip column and leave this site for sports /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Nicely put!

Coach Shirey was one of Mr. Wallace's coaches at Richland. He said he played QB and MLB and was great at both of them... big time player in a small body. Bo is that type of player in a bigger body. Yes, Mr. Wallace comes to practice very often and yes he talks to the coaches, but he is never angry and never telling them how they should be coaching or how they should be using Bo. I would say he is a supportative parent that is also a big football fan.

i don't remember bill playing qb,they used to run that single wing offense that would snap it to one of like three running backs they had in the back field.i could be wrong but i thought when they used a qb they used darrell foster. i thought bill was just a running back.he was a great player at what ever position he played.

OK,here goes the jist of it.

Bo plays football for giles County,the O line plays, the recievers , rbs , dbs , lbs, k, p, d line, waterboy, towel girl, and so on

all play or do their part for the Bobcats.Last I looked I didnt see the first parent or fan strap up and win a game,and no I am far

too old to be a football player,So if you call yourself a fan or supporter,you can do your part by putting the past behind you and

talk about football,I can watch 'days of my life' on tv.All this talk has been said before,and nobody cares except the ones that are talking

so lets get behind a great football TEAM,11 guys on both sides and 40 or so on the sideline,and show some support for the TEAM.

Bet I made a lot a folks mad, OH WELL, the truth hurts.

GO BOBCATS, yall got it goin on.

OK,here goes the jist of it.

Bo plays football for giles County,the O line plays, the recievers , rbs , dbs , lbs, k, p, d line, waterboy, towel girl, and so on

all play or do their part for the Bobcats.Last I looked I didnt see the first parent or fan strap up and win a game,and no I am far

too old to be a football player,So if you call yourself a fan or supporter,you can do your part by putting the past behind you and

talk about football,I can watch 'days of my life' on tv.All this talk has been said before,and nobody cares except the ones that are talking

so lets get behind a great football TEAM,11 guys on both sides and 40 or so on the sideline,and show some support for the TEAM.

Bet I made a lot a folks mad, OH WELL, the truth hurts.

GO BOBCATS, yall got it goin on.

are you female?because you sure do get mad alot. is it your time of the month?people are going to voice their opinion and there is nothing you can say or do to change that.yes the bobcats have got it going on this year.yes and bo is a key member of the team and there many other key players of the team but bo stands out because he's the qb and alot of people consider the qb a leader.

are you female?because you sure do get mad alot. is it your time of the month?people are going to voice their opinion and there is nothing you can say or do to change that.yes the bobcats have got it going on this year.yes and bo is a key member of the team and there many other key players of the team but bo stands out because he's the qb and alot of people consider the qb a leader.

I'm not mad in the least.And I was refering to all the crap thats said about his parents or so and so and all that other cryng that

has nothing to do with bo's or any other players football high school career.Bo is a great QB so lets talk about that,OH, wait, no one seems to

talk to you,except maybe DaCatfish and he probably just feels sorry for you. Can you comprehend what you read on here??????????

Why do you tend to stray off topic so much??????Do you know what topic we are on???

Do you need help????Seriously man , We can get you some help.Seriously.

Yall need to just simmer down a bit and go catch a mess of fish! That boy can sure chuck that rock all over the place. Heard he might be headed down south a bit to Alabama sometime down the road. Wouldn't that be somethin /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Sure is a lot of folks over in Fayettville who would love to see OConner back but I think they might have to wait until old Louis is ready to step down.