Lenoir City Football 08

WHAT ARE YOU SMOKIN I THINK SD IS GOING TO GIVE HALLS A BEATING THIS YEAR. HALLS HAS LOST WAY TO MUCH THE WING T IS OUT DATED FIND A NEW OFFENSE TO RUN. HALLS DIDNT REALLY HAVE A GOOD SEASON LAST YEAR I DO NOT SEE WHY EVERYONE IS PICKING THEM TO BEAT MARYVILLE WHEN WEEK 0 COMES I SEE MARYVILLE 1-0 HALLS 0-1,

halls didnt have a good season last year? 8-4 overall, 2nd in the region, nearly one drive away from getting first, second round of the playoffs. does that not qualify as a good season? lets see where lenoir city finished....oh yeah thats right at the bottom of the charts. all i have to say is that the out-dated wing-t put up 41 points against your 3 last year and averaged 25.5 points per game last year so i think the offense is just fine thank you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

halls didnt have a good season last year? 8-4 overall, 2nd in the region, nearly one drive away from getting first, second round of the playoffs. does that not qualify as a good season? lets see where lenoir city finished....oh yeah thats right at the bottom of the charts. all i have to say is that the out-dated wing-t put up 41 points against your 3 last year and averaged 25.5 points per game last year so i think the offense is just fine thank you. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't think he cares how bad Halls beat LC last year, he said South Doyle would beat Halls not LC.

well i am sorry that i miss read what he said, i get to reading too fast sometimes and miss the details, but that same point remains the same, the wing-t was putting up ample points last year and halls did infact had a good season. you have to be the stupid one to think that halls had a bad year last year.

ok ill correct myself they had a good season but this year with out kitts and dayton not so much

ok ill correct myself they had a good season but this year with out kitts and dayton not so much

yes we lost kitts and dayton but we have depth at rb, we return nearly all of our startin line offense and defense and our lbs are back as well. no doubt that the d will be the strong point until the unproven new comers on o prove themselves.

yes we lost kitts and dayton but we have depth at rb, we return nearly all of our startin line offense and defense and our lbs are back as well. no doubt that the d will be the strong point until the unproven new comers on o prove themselves.

i dont care how mch depth u got a rb you can have 13 rbs and not one of them be any good

IHOP, you have absolutely NO INTELLIGENCE ABOUT FOOTBALL. I get on here and just laugh at stupidity of people. Even Halls fans crack me up with stupidity. However, Halls opened a can on South-Doyle last year..with our JV team. And if any of these Lenoir City jokers throw their two cents in, it would just make my day! 0-10! HAHAHAHA! Laughing stock of High School Football by far. And I'm not an old person, so rarely do I use reference to past years, but I will never forget the Halls-SouthDoyle game 3 years ago...I seen South-Doyle fans leaving after the 2nd quarter. So you two cupcakes have fun tickling each other, while the big dawgs are playing football

IHOP, you have absolutely NO INTELLIGENCE ABOUT FOOTBALL. I get on here and just laugh at stupidity of people. Even Halls fans crack me up with stupidity. However, Halls opened a can on South-Doyle last year..with our JV team. And if any of these Lenoir City jokers throw their two cents in, it would just make my day! 0-10! HAHAHAHA! Laughing stock of High School Football by far. And I'm not an old person, so rarely do I use reference to past years, but I will never forget the Halls-SouthDoyle game 3 years ago...I seen South-Doyle fans leaving after the 2nd quarter. So you two cupcakes have fun tickling each other, while the big dawgs are playing football

so i guess kitts played jv last year because we put him out of the game and i guess your big stud lenord played jv to because yeah he was in the whole game so think before you talk boy o yeah and dayton was in the whole game to kid and 13- 21 is not opening a can

what did Caleb Leonard do that game that was impressive? Wesley Kitts hardly played due to his rib injury suffered midway thru the first quarter. And 21-13....SCOREBOARD? EAT IT SON!

first of all i aint your son second we did put kitts out the game and why was kitts in if you said that your jv played the whole game i dont think kitts played jv or leondard so how was your jv in the whole game if they was playing and do you even play if you do ill meet you on the field at halls week 10 if not shut up and watch from the stands