Morgan Country Football

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so did wartburg get crushed by Webb?

Not really. They lost the Webb scrimmage 1 to 0 but only gave up the one score on a long pass. Kingston was pretty even, but they went down 2 to 1 and held Seymour scoreless until they returned an interception. All in all a good look, defense played very well against much bigger teams. Offense has some work to do but will come around. Some bumps and bruises to deal with, but crushed?? Not even close. Bulldogs are preparing now to go to Cumberland Gap for a jamboree. Good luck Dawgs and Keep working boys!!!! We are proud of your effort and hard work.

Not really. They lost the Webb scrimmage 1 to 0 but only gave up the one score on a long pass. Kingston was pretty even, but they went down 2 to 1 and held Seymour scoreless until they returned an interception. All in all a good look, defense played very well against much bigger teams. Offense has some work to do but will come around. Some bumps and bruises to deal with, but crushed?? Not even close. Bulldogs are preparing now to go to Cumberland Gap for a jamboree. Good luck Dawgs and Keep working boys!!!! We are proud of your effort and hard work.

oh sounds good i hope they do good this season they seem better

Oneida will be hanging alright. They will hang a big loss on Rockwood's record. Go Oneida.

(ask-me)I dont think anyone ask you . what are you doing on this thread, I bet no-one on the onieda thread cares what you have to say . for the record oneida is not all that wait and see. rockwood will have a field day with the Indians and then we will finish them off with a sworm of yellow jackets. Go Coalfield !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(ask-me)I dont think anyone ask you . what are you doing on this thread, I bet no-one on the onieda thread cares what you have to say . for the record oneida is not all that wait and see. rockwood will have a field day with the Indians and then we will finish them off with a sworm of yellow jackets. Go Coalfield !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well hotdog you don't have to read my posts if you don't care what I say. I know what Oneida has and I know that they are really going to put it on your bees from down in Coalfield. I guess I will start calling them the Coalfield honey bees, because it is going to be sweet to beat them again. Go Oneida.