sequoyah lets talk football

vonore65

He was out there initially, I am thinking he has been MIA since dead period was over. Michael just needs to dedicate his self more to the team. I mean he is a Senior and should be leading by example instead of people trying to get him to practice. Michael knows how I feel about him missing practice, now he might be out of town or something else going on so I 'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now. It's just that there is a repeating history there. Michael could be such a good football player, he has skills that a lot of kids would die for. Plain and simple football and his teammates will have to get more important to Michael for that to happen.

thanks dave i really hope he gets his head on straight and decides to play we can use him.

Thanks alot Robbie Mckee Go Chiefs

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got a phone call, They said Click Boone maybe a vol. asst. coach under Coach S this season. Has anybody else heard anything???

Sure the Son-in-Law of a school Board member who voted out the other Coaches

to make room. Yep I can see it and at this point it would not be a surprise.

I am guessing that Slobber is none other than the man himself. Click Boone = Slobber Knocker. See if things don't change. Heard to many of the things slobber has said from him in the past. Could be wrong but that is my guess.

I am guessing that Slobber is none other than the man himself. Click Boone = Slobber Knocker. See if things don't change. Heard to many of the things slobber has said from him in the past. Could be wrong but that is my guess.

Careful with assumptions. This has gotten many arguments started in the past. Slobber may never reveal his identity and I feel that is his perogative although many statements have been made by him that should be backed up. I think everyone will be suprised if and when the real Slobber Knocker comes forward.

Back to football. I think moving White to fullback is a good move as long as there is another power back to go at fullback. I remember when he was at Greenback. With the state team, Brian Hanley at tailback, Travis Brown at fullback. When Hanley went down with a broke wrist, a couple of different guys ran the ball from tailback, but Brown became the feature back in the championship game. That was a loaded backfield and Jolley and White sounds like the same.

come on now lets not start this junk again we have all been doing better so lets just stop OK and i also think j white is o good move at fullback he has a lot of power and when he gets to the secondary he has the speed to go the distance

Let's talk about Defense. I think we all agree this is the area we need the most improvement in. Lets start with the Inside linemen. I think we have some tallent there. Bell, Roberts, Peels, Workman, Moore, Watson. I think we will have to rotate these guys a lot. Most will be playing both ways. Steinhart also can play inside but he is working at LB at this time.

Let's talk about Defense. I think we all agree this is the area we need the most improvement in. Lets start with the Inside linemen. I think we have some tallent there. Bell, Roberts, Peels, Workman, Moore, Watson. I think we will have to rotate these guys a lot. Most will be playing both ways. Steinhart also can play inside but he is working at LB at this time.

i agree with you on that we have got to start stopping people

You know, there has been a lot of talk on here about the big backs, and thats good. They deserve every ounce of recognition they have gotten and will get, but what about the Breeden kid? No one has said anything about him on here, and I find that odd. I've got to believe that he has to play an important role on this team too. Otherwise everyone will stack the middle and stop those big backs. From what I've seen from Breeden through little league and up to now, he's one that will make you regret forgetting about him. Take the Rhea County scrimmage....he darted in and out of traffic and made several RC boys look like they were standing still. I was on the RC fence and heard several of them talk about how fast he was and several players kept yelling at the defense to "watch out for the fast one, if he gets open you won't catch him." Maybe everyone is so enamoured by the big power backs they simply overlooked him? Hopefully some of the Chiefs opponents will do that too!!