Knoxville area scrimmages

Knoxville21

Anyone have information regarding upcoming scrimmages in the Knoxville area?

Aug. 8 ---- O R & Bearden @ Tenn Tech for 4-way with Cookville & Blackmon. They use a very interesting format that allows a lot of work to be done on all phases of the game. Usually 2 scrimmages simultaneously.

Aug 14 --- Bearden @ Mo East

Aug 15 --- Jamboree @ Bearden

Aug. 8 ---- O R & Bearden @ Tenn Tech for 4-way with Cookville & Blackmon. They use a very interesting format that allows a lot of work to be done on all phases of the game. Usually 2 scrimmages simultaneously.

Aug 14 --- Bearden @ Mo East

Aug 15 --- Jamboree @ Bearden

That's a nice start. Thank you.

is the entire jamboree at Bearden this year? or is split up into two nights and two stadiums like last year?

Heard its split between two stadiums again, but not positive. I'm not sure Bearden's stadium is big enough to hold the crowd with all the teams on one night. It might be possible if they make it into a two night event. Too bad it can't be held at Neyland again.

Heard its split between two stadiums again, but not positive. I'm not sure Bearden's stadium is big enough to hold the crowd with all the teams on one night. It might be possible if they make it into a two night event. Too bad it can't be held at Neyland again.

I believe Fri. the 8th Alcoa, Farragut, South Doyle and powell will scrimmage

Knox County Football Jamboree will be at Bearden on the 14th and Central HS on the 15th.