Class 4A: Region 4 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my bet is that maybe one kid runs a 4.4 or 4.45

ok lol. idk why id make that up maby if anyhing 2 guys runnin 4.3 and 3or 4 runnin 4.4 or 4.5's... there fast they have 6 runnin backs that could all go start at other schools.

And whats up with this guy sayin central will win

We do have a few guys running in that range and i do not think you have to worry no way central will finish 2nd in this region.

ok well i can't wait to see this 4.3 or 4.4 speed because a 4.3 is incredibly fast even in the pros. And about Central. You need to give respect where deserved. THey have a lot coming back including a very good QB and recievers. Their kicker has a very strong leg. And there Defense is qucik and consistant. By no means am I saying there are in cotention for the region title. But they are going to be in the mix for 4th maybe even 3rd dont count them out i give them the 4th place vote easily. Time will tell though. And about the 4.3's and 4.4's well lets just say I can't wait to see it because I don't believe it one bit

ok well i can't wait to see this 4.3 or 4.4 speed because a 4.3 is incredibly fast even in the pros. And about Central. You need to give respect where deserved. THey have a lot coming back including a very good QB and recievers. Their kicker has a very strong leg. And there Defense is qucik and consistant. By no means am I saying there are in cotention for the region title. But they are going to be in the mix for 4th maybe even 3rd dont count them out i give them the 4th place vote easily. Time will tell though. And about the 4.3's and 4.4's well lets just say I can't wait to see it because I don't believe it one bit

You will see it. i hope. i hope rb line steps up they looked food against loudon. there refilling 4 big spots. the twins and cory emory and ben oneal. they lookd ok.

and ya i haev heard about some w.r at central being prety good. im glad there starting to rebuild...

But the speed is real. nate benford and keith mayes and neon keon

Thats bull

i second that! ok listen i know the benford kid is fast. his brother could fly. I dont even have to have seen him run to know he's that fast. But i really dont think you understand how fast a 4.3 or 4.4 or even 4.5 really is thats like D1 fast like pro football fast. A lot of the best NFL wide receivers run a 4.3 or 4.2 at the fasters and its usually a 4.4 or 4.3 at most. These kids would have already had D1 offers and Red Bank could pretty much lock up the region title. Ya they will be fast but I can promise you there may be on person on Red Bank that runs a 4.49 or 4.48 AT MOST thats probably not right i'd say the fastest is about a 4.55 or higher and the others run 4.59 to 4.65 If they were really clocked at 4.3 and 4.4 you need to get someone else to run the stop watch because it dont happen. A 4.4 in high school is almost un heard of and your tyring to tell me you have 3 or 4 guys in the 4.3 4.4 range haha no way. If your going to talk your boys up, yeah be a little over exagerative to scare people and get them worried but make it sensible not ridiculous because anyone who has read this not only thinks your a fool and have no place even posting on here. but they think wow Red Bank is a bunch of bragging lying wanna be good football players. So some advice start thinking before you post or go tell your bull crap to dads at the weekly meeting or the bar because there is no use for it on here

i second that! ok listen i know the benford kid is fast. his brother could fly. I dont even have to have seen him run to know he's that fast. But i really dont think you understand how fast a 4.3 or 4.4 or even 4.5 really is thats like D1 fast like pro football fast. A lot of the best NFL wide receivers run a 4.3 or 4.2 at the fasters and its usually a 4.4 or 4.3 at most. These kids would have already had D1 offers and Red Bank could pretty much lock up the region title. Ya they will be fast but I can promise you there may be on person on Red Bank that runs a 4.49 or 4.48 AT MOST thats probably not right i'd say the fastest is about a 4.55 or higher and the others run 4.59 to 4.65 If they were really clocked at 4.3 and 4.4 you need to get someone else to run the stop watch because it dont happen. A 4.4 in high school is almost un heard of and your tyring to tell me you have 3 or 4 guys in the 4.3 4.4 range haha no way. If your going to talk your boys up, yeah be a little over exagerative to scare people and get them worried but make it sensible not ridiculous because anyone who has read this not only thinks your a fool and have no place even posting on here. but they think wow Red Bank is a bunch of bragging lying wanna be good football players. So some advice start thinking before you post or go tell your bull crap to dads at the weekly meeting or the bar because there is no use for it on here

ok like i said once before you will see the speed. and its hard for me to beleive... but you gotta be a jerk... i meen i dont kno why every one of my freinds on the team would tell me this and it not be true.. they time 40's like two times through there summer work outs i played but not anymore. and nate runs the 4.32 it almost impossible to beleive but true... nobody cares if you beleive us or not man. but here this ones for you are fastest player runs . 4.9 that make u happy i hope so. were not here to bragg. and fine we wont talk players up you've heard it and we wont say anything else about it... and im not to sure if keon the new kid will be playing friday he has only been here like 2 weeks he played loudon and ran all over tehm best runnin back ive seen in red bank since riggs. he is being compared to riggs. hes 6'1 or 2 205 and i know for a fact i have multiple resources off the team that have told me he has ran a 4.38 but to make u happy ill say 4.5

ok like i said once before you will see the speed. and its hard for me to beleive... but you gotta be a jerk... i meen i dont kno why every one of my freinds on the team would tell me this and it not be true.. they time 40's like two times through there summer work outs i played but not anymore. and nate runs the 4.32 it almost impossible to beleive but true... nobody cares if you beleive us or not man. but here this ones for you are fastest player runs . 4.9 that make u happy i hope so. were not here to bragg. and fine we wont talk players up you've heard it and we wont say anything else about it... and im not to sure if keon the new kid will be playing friday he has only been here like 2 weeks he played loudon and ran all over tehm best runnin back ive seen in red bank since riggs. he is being compared to riggs. hes 6'1 or 2 205 and i know for a fact i have multiple resources off the team that have told me he has ran a 4.38 but to make u happy ill say 4.5

i didnt say you cant talk kids up but be reasonable i refuse to believe any high school team has one kid running a 4.32 more or less 4 kids running between 4.3 to 4.4 thats just me. we will see though and if your telling the truth i cant wait to hear Red Bank all over the news during TRACK SEASON

i didnt say you cant talk kids up but be reasonable i refuse to believe any high school team has one kid running a 4.32 more or less 4 kids running between 4.3 to 4.4 thats just me. we will see though and if your telling the truth i cant wait to hear Red Bank all over the news during TRACK SEASON

ha only 2 of that group runs track... im tryen to find proof for u cause i have asked almost the whole team haha and they have all said it was true. and i do beleive nate runs a 4.32 i swear when he runs u cant even see his feet haha.

ha only 2 of that group runs track... im tryen to find proof for u cause i have asked almost the whole team haha and they have all said it was true. and i do beleive nate runs a 4.32 i swear when he runs u cant even see his feet haha.

i dont doubt at all that lil benford is fast because his brother couold fly. but im sure when they timed if it really came up at 4.32 it was a mistake because thats just ridiculous and if 4 other guys ran in the 4.3 4.4 range they were probably timing incorrectly because 4.3 is like i said pro time so we will see last time i checked 4o times dont matter on friday nights its who can get to the endzone faster so lets leave it up to the boys on friday night around 7p.m. alright