Henry County ready to roll

oooooooo

The only cakewalk was the championship game. Red Bank and Sullivan South were both better than Maplehood! They got in the way of a train on its tracks and had the same results. Poor little Boski always looking for excuses!

nope ...no excuses here just lil poor ole boski keeping it real son!!

..and you tell very funny jokes ... i should sign you to my circus you make a great clown.

and yes you can were your ut orange .. jump suit ..

note to self ... this suspect compares marysville to a trian, they are more like a scooter with flats

he also tells very funny jokes /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ... refers to maplewood as maplehood ..which btw is gangsta!!

but thats another story .. like i said those teams were a cake walk ...im sure they will be a lot better this time around.

LOL .. this is to much fun ...

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..and you tell very funny jokes ... i should sign you to my circus you make a great clown.

note to self ... this suspect compares marysville to a trian, they are more like a scooter with flats

he also tells very funny jokes /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" ... refers to maplewood as maplehood ..which btw is gangsta!!

but thats another story .. like i said those teams were a cake walk ...im sure they will be a lot better this time around.

Simpson being the heart and soul for Maplewood it would be hard to replace him on either side of the ball.

lol yes i do i was gone a few days had to fire it up on my return!! and i have nothing to talk about really ... and if you look at the score thats all that really matters ..you guys could have had a 300 yrd rushing game ..but who cares about all that ... if you still lost .. you were the crazy if you thought MW was just going to give up cause you had the ball with 2 min left , you played into their hands ..then they scored with less time than you had to milk the clock ...they love games like that ..ive seen MW come back and dig out of bigger holes than that ..right Hunters Lane? just to name one ..if if if ..yada yada ..bottom line MW came to your house and won ..they also went to Clarksville and won , then went to Hillsboro and won what made you think they wasnt going to beat you .. tell me that?

and goodluck to you guys too .. i hope we do get a rematch with you .. a wise man once said "some lessons have to be taught twice!!"

Boski all you do is talk about us makin excuses and how yall beat us. Last year after the maryville game that's all you did was make excuses. You talked about simpson bein hurt and it would have been different if he was healthy.

You are the clown! You think being gangsta is a compliment and the team that spanked your boys in the title game is " a scooter with flats." Two of the dumbest things I have ever heard! That would make Maplewood a bike with no chain. I'll save my "ut orange .. jump suit" for some of your guys.

Simpson being the heart and soul for Maplewood it would be hard to replace him on either side of the ball.

he has been replaced ... on both sides .. 26 seniors fill that viod ..

no disrepect to simpson was a great player ..some of teams that scored on maplewood passed the ball to the WR that simpson was checking .. and they did that because they knew he was tired from playing both ways .. that will not be the case this time ..

and as far as simpson being hurt in the finals ...which i did not know until later ... that was a blessing for marysville and you should be ever so thankful ..you would not have contained him and cantrell ... would they have still lost maybe ..maybe not ..

i saw some dirty things out there ...face masking because you could .. so what if your guy gets tossed you have 13 other guys waiting to fill that spot thats playing dirty .. you guys were not what i was expecting to see you didnt dominate anything you just won thats it nothing more or less ..and thats the gods honest truth ...a wise man once said "only dogs should be able to sniff butts"

no disrepect to simpson was a great player ..some of teams that scored on maplewood passed the ball to the WR that simpson was checking .. and they did that because they knew he was tired from playing both ways .. that will not be the case this time ..

and as far as simpson being hurt in the finals ...which i did not know until later ... that was a blessing for marysville and you should be ever so thankful ..you would not have contained him and cantrell ... would they have still lost maybe ..maybe not ..

i saw some dirty things out there ...face masking because you could .. so what if your guy gets tossed you have 13 other guys waiting to fill that spot thats playing dirty .. you guys were not what i was expecting to see you didnt dominate anything you just won thatss it nothing more or less..and thats the gods honest truth ...a wise man once said "only dogs should be able to sniff butts"

Always an excuse..

You are the clown! You think being gangsta is a compliment and the team that spanked your boys in the title game is " a scooter with flats." Two of the dumbest things I have ever heard! That would make Maplewood a bike with no chain. I'll save my "ut orange .. jump suit" for some of your guys.

and it was not taken as a complement mr redsrus, i said that it was another story ..one you know nothing about ... moonshine mountain boys all the same worthless to society ..but can spit tobacco 90 yards on a clear day

..i like to see just what type of people i chat with on here ..and i got u figured ..good ole buddy jr!!

to some of these guys ..its real life ..and for them to make it out of those situations like the "hood" ..now thats a complement and an accomplishment all by itself ...dont get mad because some inner city kids from the "hood" almost took your trophy ..stole your lime light.. nobody was talking about marysville after the game ..all the talk was about maplewood ..what they achieved ... and they are on track to finish the job this time around ..and looking forward to it!!

and that dingy coal soaked ut orange jump suit you can keep it , you seem to know more about that than the rest of us!!

just what i thought .. ya just like the rest of em stuck in time.. red like wine and not worth a dime!

i saw some dirty things out there ...face masking because you could .. so what if your guy gets tossed you have 13 other guys waiting to fill that spot thats playing dirty .. you guys were not what i was expecting to see you didnt dominate anything you just won thatss it nothing more or less..and thats the gods honest truth ...a wise man once said "only dogs should be able to sniff butts"

sounds like to me you are sniffing something maybe always an excuse juice!!!!!!

guy i have actually forgotten more about football than you know right now.

from the looks of things you need to learn a few things yourself i mean ..me telling you, that you were going to lose was like before the game was played ..that makes me like some sort of football expert you would think ..but its just common sense to know when ..some team from west TN is going to lose to the Wood!!

get over it ..wanna talk football im ready when you are

You have NEVER had a post that indicates that you know ANYTHING about football. You are an EXPERT at running your mouth and being an irritant. That is your sole purpose and you are good at it. There is a place for that on these types of forums but don't try to fool us or yourself; you know NOTHING about the game of football. You don't irritate me. You actually amuse me with some of your posts. If you ever learn some football, then let's talk.

You have NEVER had a post that indicates that you know ANYTHING about football. You are an EXPERT at running your mouth and being an irritant. That is your sole purpose and you are good at it. There is a place for that on these types of forums but don't try to fool us or yourself; you know NOTHING about the game of football. You don't irritate me. You actually amuse me with some of your posts. If you ever learn some football, then let's talk.

yada yada ... being an irritant? maybe i am ..yada yada ... amuse you? maybe i do and many others yada yada .. glad you have took the time to read all my post ...they are like art works like the great leandro da vinci ... im just a tad better ive done pieces like "the last drive - for henry county" .."get up donkey!! - for hillsboro" .. "all fall down - for marysville" "sean john - for the mountain boys" and "the 747 t holt express - for tullahoma" all classics!!!

a wise man once said "to see a fool is to be a fool"

ike i said before i do this for fun.. really.

but i have to check folk every now an again.

when you ready to talk football we can do that.

you talking but you not saying anything..

Mac Boski Quiz

Its 4th and 23 what do you do?

therealgame says - "onside punt!"

a wiser man once said "guy i have actually forgotten more about football than you know right now"

Back 2 State - Unfinished Business!

Boski, I tried explaining this to you weeks ago in another thread:

No matter how much you THINK Maplewood has "unfinished business" and is going to beat Maryville this year for the State Championship......It just is very unlikely to happen.

If Hillsboro couldn't do it with their 2001 or 2002 teams, I have no faith that Maplewood will, even if they make the return trip like Hillsboro did. Maryville is not overrated or anything. There is a very good reason they haven't lost a game in four years.