Top 5 teams in 3a

tnfootball4

I know Lipscomb and Fulton have been on top the past couple of years...Fulton is not down in talent, but I dont think they will have as much talent as they've had the past couple of years.I'm not sure about Lipscomb, but I've heard they're gonna be as good as last year...Maybe this year some1 else will take home the title.

1.Lipscomb

2.Fulton

3.catholic

4a.e

5.will be a surprise

Fulton has the playmakers but I think their line will be the question mark this year. AE will surprise a lot of people this year just write it down..

Fulton has the playmakers but I think their line will be the question mark this year. AE will surprise a lot of people this year just write it down..

1. fulton

2. lipscomb

3. knox catholic

4. ae

5. pearl cohn

i think fulton can win it again this year i think that there only weaknesses will be the recievers/secondary positions i really dont see how people think that fulton's line is the weakness since they are the only positions where we have a majority of players returning.........

1. fulton

2. lipscomb

3. knox catholic

4. ae

5. pearl cohn

i think fulton can win it again this year i think that there only weaknesses will be the recievers/secondary positions i really dont see how people think that fulton's line is the weakness since they are the only positions where we have a majority of players returning.........

Vincent Johnson is a LOAD and should anchor a strong Fulton offensive line.

My questions are as follows on Fulton:

1.) Who steps in at QB???? Jonathan Blair is gone. Jock Stinson has moved on to play elsewhere.

2.) Who are the backs???? Terrence Cobb is gone. Bubba Stokes is gone.

3.) Who are the WR playmakers???? No Tyson. No Smith. No Humphrey.

4.) Who are the playmakers on the DL???? Gamble is gone. Cobb is gone.

5.) What about the back 7 from the '07 defense????? Stokes is gone. Siler is gone. Wilcox is gone. Humphrey is gone. Tyson is gone. Smith is gone.

Knoxville Fulton is going to be a very good team. They have a lot of players who are capable of coming in and playing big roles in another title run. Until that is proven for a fact though we will just have questions waiting to be proven.

Vincent Johnson is a LOAD and should anchor a strong Fulton offensive line.

My questions are as follows on Fulton:

1.) Who steps in at QB???? Jonathan Blair is gone. Jock Stinson has moved on to play elsewhere.

2.) Who are the backs???? Terrence Cobb is gone. Bubba Stokes is gone.

3.) Who are the WR playmakers???? No Tyson. No Smith. No Humphrey.

4.) Who are the playmakers on the DL???? Gamble is gone. Cobb is gone.

5.) What about the back 7 from the '07 defense????? Stokes is gone. Siler is gone. Wilcox is gone. Humphrey is gone. Tyson is gone. Smith is gone.

Hey Fish.

I actually believe that someone from a Region other than Region 2, & Lipscomb will hook up at the end of this thing this year.

1.) Should be the younger brother of the Winters kid that played LB on the championship team from 06. Good athlete, played a lot last year at LB, tough kid, football family.

2.) Cobb will be tough to replace. I believe he was actually undervalued last year. Stokes, as well would be tough to replace. Acutally think he had a better JR. yr. Fulton has a bunch of backs though. They have a kid by the name of Golliday who played, and then another kid by the name of Thomas, I think, who will be a Soph.

3.) Playmakers on DL. Antwan (Antonio's brother) Hammilton, and Central transfer Courtland Styles are going to be very tough off the edge.

4.) Back seven. Don't even worry about it. Before last year, everyone said "what are we going to do without Freeney and Rogan in the secondary?" Tyson, Hump, and Smith. Same story, different cast.

Vincent is a biggun @ 6-7, 250, but 2-3A is loaded with bigguns. AE has a couple of very, and I do mean good OL/DL types in Littlejohn and Roberts. Dana is 6-4, 300, and DJ goes 6-3, 250. They can move. Catholic has bigguns in Coulter and Hood, AC, and Kingston have em too.

Everyone in 2-3A is young, except Kingston which is my sleeper of the year. Vic King has his offense in place now, and they play very sound defense. They absolutely should have beat AE and Catholic towards the end of last season, and most of those kids are back. AC could do damage. May have one of the best kept QB secrets in the ET area in Paul Longmire. They did lose quite a bit though. Catholic is just too young. Only have 5 returning starters.

ruse?