Lewis County v. Mt. Pleasent

LCHS

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be interesting to see MP in the post Marco era. There will be some questions with MP. The QB position will be interesting, especially the scheme MP will run this year. In the backfield, i think MP will be strong!! Many will probably think they won't be as good in the backfield, but there is some serious talent back there. I think the MPs biggest strength will be the offense and defensive lines! I can't predict this game or the season but i think MP will be fine, maybe not as dominant but could be a pleasant suprise!

I think that MP will be harder to prepare for this year. (Don't take this wrong MP fans) They will also be harder to get fired up to play. With such a great running back on their team last year other teams geared up both mentally and physically to play them. Without Daily people will have less motivation to load up and be the ones who stopped a great back. There will be a lot more left to chance in that situation of maybe 3rd and 2. Who was getting the ball last year????? We all can answer that. Who will get it this year in the same situation?? Who knows, which makes MP harder to defend. MP could be really good this year and the game could be better than last year.