Red Bank- Soddy Game

RBlionFan

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Soddy should whip RED BANK. RB lost alot and soddy are about where they should be w/ the talent they've had in middle school last few years and some transfers.SD:35.....RB:6?

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Soddy should whip RED BANK. RB lost alot and soddy are about where they should be w/ the talent they've had in middle school last few years and some transfers.SD:35.....RB:6?

Wow, Didn't see that prediction coming. If thats the case than Trojan field will be the "Slaughter House". I might catch a game this year. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Have you seen Soddy? Do they look that good? I know that Red Bank lost a lot, but do you really think the Soddy offense will be that far along by the first game? I have heard that there are a lot of reads to learn in Slaughter's offense. Also, it's not like it's going to surprise Tim Daniels.....he seen it before. I'm not sure who will win this one but it should be a good game. Red Bank will not be what they have been the last few years and Soddy should be improved. Lookin forward to it....... should be a slobberknocker.

Have you seen Soddy? Do they look that good? I know that Red Bank lost a lot, but do you really think the Soddy offense will be that far along by the first game? I have heard that there are a lot of reads to learn in Slaughter's offense. Also, it's not like it's going to surprise Tim Daniels.....he seen it before. I'm not sure who will win this one but it should be a good game. Red Bank will not be what they have been the last few years and Soddy should be improved. Lookin forward to it....... should be a slobberknocker.

Last year's J.V. game - Soddy 21 / Red Bank 6

here is a thought:

O'line - toss up

Receiver's - Soddy

Running Backs - toss up

Quarterback - Soddy

D'Line - Red Bank

Linebackers - Soddy

Defensive Backs - Soddy

Should be interesting

I saw them early in 7 on 7 and they looked like they were learning a new offense. The Hubbard kid should help. He's got awesome speed.

Last year's J.V. game - Soddy 21 / Red Bank 6

here is a thought:

O'line - toss up

Receiver's - Soddy

Running Backs - toss up

Quarterback - Soddy

D'Line - Red Bank

Linebackers - Soddy

Defensive Backs - Soddy

Should be interesting

OK im not to sure where you get ur information from but i highly dout this is correct cause i have sen both teams scrimmage and to sy that soddy has better receivers linebackers and DB's is quiet a broad statement. RB has 3 kids running 40's in the 4.3 area. and o trust me we got quiet a surprise in the back feild comen in bout 6'2 205 runnin a 4.39 .... soddy is slow i saw them today against boyd no speed very unathletic taken nothen away from the players or coach. potentials there.... keith mayes also a new kid in to red bank runs a 4.4 flat hes at lb... red bank will not loose to soddy...

GO BLUE.. TITLE TOWN!!!

red bank COMES OUT ON TOP GREAT GAME THO... dont forget red bank has a great junior qb comen in to take over. he can run and gun.. hes not scared to run up feild...

Go Blue

And last years jv game was the last jv game of the year the coaching staff took out all the starters every 5 to 10 plays. to make sure everybody gotta play.

Dude,you are insane,if you think red bank is that good.I saw red bank/ooltewah 7 on 7,and nowhere did,I see a qb worth anything like you say...no speed like you say,no anything like you say.....red bank is nowhere near what they have had in the last few years(not even close).What new players are you referring to?they where not there,in that scrimmage and further more red bank has no linemen.red bank will suffer this year and maybe for the next couple. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Haha ok. i guess youll have to see. a 7on7 that meens nothen theres no pads nothen. come on now. and that qb is a great athlete. and sped is there. coach daniels jus isnt that guy. for when they do a 7on7 to sit there and show off his best players. last year tim benford and them they didnt play in them nor the jamboree. they scrimaged loudon lastnight loudon couldnt move 10 yards and redbank ran strait down tere throat with the 4.3 and 4.5 power and spped game they have. do not under estimate red bank. or actualy go ahead do it. they wont mind... just be ready on august 24th in the lions den to see a show.. good game.

You can wait til aug.24th,but I'll be there this FRIDAY at red bank when Ooltewah comes over there and hands you(rbpride1) a butt whoppun. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />