Red Bank- Soddy Game

RBlionFan

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be 3 classes next year for the regular season before breaking up into 6 for the playoffs. 7 district games in this case for seeding. For playoff purposes, Red Bank would be 5A along with Cleveland, Rhea Co., and Walker Valley, the rest would be 6A. No more trips to Knoxville or Sparta for regular season Region games.

OK im not to sure where you get ur information from but i highly dout this is correct cause i have sen both teams scrimmage and to sy that soddy has better receivers linebackers and DB's is quiet a broad statement. RB has 3 kids running 40's in the 4.3 area. and o trust me we got quiet a surprise in the back feild comen in bout 6'2 205 runnin a 4.39 .... soddy is slow i saw them today against boyd no speed very unathletic taken nothen away from the players or coach. potentials there.... keith mayes also a new kid in to red bank runs a 4.4 flat hes at lb... red bank will not loose to soddy...

GO BLUE.. TITLE TOWN!!!

Seriously? 4.39 lol you are full of it. Thats NFL speed. No high school team in tennessee has 3 runninb backs running that fast

There will be 3 classes next year for the regular season before breaking up into 6 for the playoffs. 7 district games in this case for seeding. For playoff purposes, Red Bank would be 5A along with Cleveland, Rhea Co., and Walker Valley, the rest would be 6A. No more trips to Knoxville or Sparta for regular season Region games.

Walker should be 6A, McMinn should be the other 5A