Red Bank- Soddy Game

RBlionFan

Easy with the name calling there cowboy, because you and I both know you can say what you want behind a computer. There was not a "butt whipping" if you saw the game you know that. The only reason the score came out the way it did was because the players started cramping. Ask anyone involved in the game what the result would have been otherwise.

yea it is obvious you can say alot behind a computer just like rbpride did. the problem is with the 4 time region 4 champs is they do not want to give the kids at soddy any credit all they want to do is make excuses and say they are only going to win maybe two games because they look awful on film if you don't believe it just ask coach simpson that is what he said word for word. I guess lossing to a team that has one 3 or 4 games in three years is really hard to accept.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to S-D beat RB. I applauded Trojan's 2nd half played well according to Times Free Press' paper that my dad gave it to me.

Other subject but same related to RB-SD. I just found out a little note in the Time Free Press archives in the website dated back in 1995, the story was about RB players and SD or other cops fight after the game. I believe that SD beat them, 13 to 7 something. Anyone who witnessed or awared what happened and can explain it to me more what was really happened? Maybe anyone who can send me an article, I'd like to read. Maybe I have to go down to Chattanooga Library and hope to find the article there.

Robert

do not jump to fast there !! coach simpson was the first one to fire the first shot after the j.v. game the following monday when he said " you guy's are terrible on film , you will might only win two games". I played for red bank before simpson did and yes he is a gutless punk !! and i will tell him to his face

And you to can email me at clm4@sprint.blackberry.net and I will be happy to get you in touch with Coach Simpson so you can say it to his face. If you heard what he said at the JV game, then why didn't you say what you had to say then? If you were there, then you had every oppurtunity. If you weren't there, then you should probably keep your mouth shut! As of today, I have not received anyones information, so I think it is pretty obvious who the real cowards are. If you are to afraid to email me, you can always find Coach Simpson. Everyone knows where he is every Friday night and he is not hard to find. You people need to go get a LIFE.

And you to can email me at clm4@sprint.blackberry.net and I will be happy to get you in touch with Coach Simpson so you can say it to his face. If you heard what he said at the JV game, then why didn't you say what you had to say then? If you were there, then you had every oppurtunity. If you weren't there, then you should probably keep your mouth shut! As of today, I have not received anyones information, so I think it is pretty obvious who the real cowards are. If you are to afraid to email me, you can always find Coach Simpson. Everyone knows where he is every Friday night and he is not hard to find. You people need to go get a LIFE.

no, i was not there and you can keep your mouth shut you bunch of crybabies

is it an insult when your coach say's your team is awful ? and no, your done!

Were you there? Did you hear it? If so, you should have addressed it tough guy. Otherwise, don't speculate. Unlike yourself, I have provided you with my email address. If you ever decide to stop being a coward and hiding behind your computer, email me at clm4@sprint.blackberry.net. Otherwise, you're right! I'm done with this BS!