Warriors of Jasper vs Pirates of South Pittsburg

OLD PIRATE

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey zonie why don't you say something to the sportsman? He was the one that brought it up. How do you know he didn't mean it in a negative way? Just a thought why you gotta always get onto us MC folks......sounds like discrimination to me!!!!!! Might wanna think about it!

This will be a close game a lot closer than everyone from sp thinks........my prediction coming soon!

Are you going to be asking Zonie to help you out come Friday night about 8:00pm? I doubt Zonie can call the dogs off for you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our offensive line is still a question mark...our defensive line will be just a little tougher to handle

We can't kick field goals so we are in 4 down territory any time we cross the 50 yard line /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Ahhh...we did win year before last (2006) 48-0

Hey ZP, good talking to you again.As you could tell by my spelling, I was in a hurry on my post.I have been talking to the guys here at work and was just mixing it up before I truly think SP will win by a couple of scores or more.SP 42 MC 21

Hey ZP, good talking to you again.As you could tell by my spelling, I was in a hurry on my post.I have been talking to the guys here at work and was just mixing it up before I truly think SP will win by a couple of scores or more.SP 42 MC 21

It's good to have somebody talking football. You coming to the game?

Well boys, theys a communistic presence taking over these here boards. I jest dont understand why a certain modulator thinks that he has to control what goes on on this board. Seems to me like somebody so close to a certain school shouldnt be able to modulate a thread for that school. Ole Delmar jest answered a simple question with a simple answer, taking grate pains not to break the Board Rules and one communist modulator deleted the whole dern thang! I feel violated boys and that says a lot coming from somebody who jest got out of jail three days ago! I think I might jest have a talk with Mr. CoachT to see ifn he cant stop this certain communist modulator from modulating all our good clean holesum conversations right off this board. Better read this one quick boys cause that communist modulator is lurking in them shadows. Why is that? Because Delmar says so!

Well boys, theys a communistic presence taking over these here boards. I jest dont understand why a certain modulator thinks that he has to control what goes on on this board. Seems to me like somebody so close to a certain school shouldnt be able to modulate a thread for that school. Ole Delmar jest answered a simple question with a simple answer, taking grate pains not to break the Board Rules and one communist modulator deleted the whole dern thang! I feel violated boys and that says a lot coming from somebody who jest got out of jail three days ago! I think I might jest have a talk with Mr. CoachT to see ifn he cant stop this certain communist modulator from modulating all our good clean holesum conversations right off this board. Better read this one quick boys cause that communist modulator is lurking in them shadows. Why is that? Because Delmar says so!

Wow! Now that was funny.Zone has probably deleted half of my posts as well.Hope everyone enjoys the show Friday night.It will be 1 to remember.

It's pretty simple....Talk football. Be my guest to email coachT. He gets all the deleted posts. Just beware....he is not real fond of the off the wall stuff you post

Wow! Now that was funny.Zone has probably deleted half of my posts as well.Hope everyone enjoys the show Friday night.It will be 1 to remember.

It's funny to me too. Only CoachT sees all the posts that get deleted. I am surprised that we have been able to keep it open this long. The crowd will be big so come early to get seats

It's pretty simple....Talk football. Be my guest to email coachT. He gets all the deleted posts. Just beware....he is not real fond of the off the wall stuff you post

I'm not really understanding what youre saying here. Mr. Coacht shouldn't have any a problem with what I post. Its all about football jest cause its not bout south pittsburg you get all torn up inside and go deletin ever thang. Tell me jest one thang that I've posted that aint true or that is against them rules. You let these folks from south pittsburg say any thang they wants and you dont delete theyr stuff. It just aint right mr. modulator.

I'm not really understanding what youre saying here. Mr. Coacht shouldn't have any a problem with what I post. Its all about football jest cause its not bout south pittsburg you get all torn up inside and go deletin ever thang. Tell me jest one thang that I've posted that aint true or that is against them rules. You let these folks from south pittsburg say any thang they wants and you dont delete theyr stuff. It just aint right mr. modulator.

Get off your soapbox and talk SP and Jasper football!!!!!!!!!!

Come on now Delmar.Really Zone has got me more times than you I bet.I'm a Sp fan.Hope you have some good info to posts about the game Friday night.Hope to see you at the show!