Oak Ridge vs. Maryville scrimmage time changed

Govolsknox

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got on here to see how the scrimmage turned out and am amazed to see what this board has turned into. Bldrunner you brought up the ring first, 13 just trumped you! By the way, he is 17 am has alot to be proud of...you obvisouly are much older and still living in your past. By the way,GQ couldn't care less what you have to say. Get off here 13 and focus on your game and quit listening to old has-beens like us. Have a great season 13...Go Rebels!

GQ cares more than you know, I will not get off here. As matter of fact, I will be with you until your confederate flag tattoo starts to fade, by the way on the ring thing, , We played in the classification we were supposed to & all of the kids were from OR. Can Maryville say that? I hear crickets.

Oak Ridge D was very strong inside the ten yard line.... but one thing i did observe was the play of #10 he was very sluggish at linebacker he played lazy and that need to be look into.. i mean dont get me wrong the kid has the size they list him as 6'1 215 thats D1 but he need to play like he has a oak ridge heart.......

GQ cares more than you know, I will not get off here. As matter of fact, I will be with you until your confederate flag tattoo starts to fade, by the way on the ring thing, , We played in the classification we were supposed to & all of the kids were from OR. Can Maryville say that? I hear crickets.

Of corse we played in our classificashun Bldrunner.....And eye moved all them kids into Mairvul and hauled thair garbige fer free.....Wood 'unt wont kids like Burnette and Douglas livin' in Mairvul playin' summers else.....Yes eye heered tha crickets chirp purty loudly nowadays ovur at Blankunship.. a lot urlier in Novembur than thay used two.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I just read over this Post again, when you say big on numbers, how many students does Maryville have? How many from 2003 until now? How many to be considered 5 A? Just checking. This has been the debate, please settle it for all of us.

Well Bldrunner eye sed 52 frashman.....Sew maybe thay's onlee 52 gurls two and we may be heedin' two sangle A........Butt eye will tell ewe agin ....you said we onlee had 11 playurs....Butt eye will addmitt we got moore than that... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well Bldrunner eye sed 52 frashman.....Sew maybe thay's onlee 52 gurls two and we may be heedin' two sangle A........Butt eye will tell ewe agin ....you said we onlee had 11 playurs....Butt eye will addmitt we got moore than that... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So who will you play in the Championship?

I have not seen Alcoa, but give me a prediction on that game.