The beat down white house will take against alcoa

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys beat the heck out of us last year, so until we show something different we can't say anything. You all are a very good football team and would probably beat just about everyone in the state. I am not saying we will beat you all but I think it will be a lot closer than last year. Your team gets all the respect in the world from me. Who is starting at QB for you this year? The kid last year was a stud!!! What happened to the Sommers kid that committed to TN but then got into trouble?

You guys beat the heck out of us last year, so until we show something different we can't say anything. You all are a very good football team and would probably beat just about everyone in the state. I am not saying we will beat you all but I think it will be a lot closer than last year. Your team gets all the respect in the world from me. Who is starting at QB for you this year? The kid last year was a stud!!! What happened to the Sommers kid that committed to TN but then got into trouble?

I'm also excited to see this matchup...Senior Chase James is looking promising at starting qb, but junior Logan Sharpe and sophomore Austin Tallant are also very talented qbs in the running for that starting position...I believe James will end up starting though, with the other qbs getting considerable playing time...I heard that dogs sniffed out drugs in Brian Sommer's car last year during a school search

crazyredneck is from Portland.

Senior Chase James is the qb this year. There isnt a competition at all. Rankin said in an interview that Chase won the job and unless something unexpected happens Chase will be the guy. Hes a great summer and start of fall practice as the qb. James is an improving passer and is a lot like Cobb with his ability to carry the ball and make plays. Not many people noticed but in a lot of games last season coach rankin would bring james in at qb the 3rd series of the game no matter the situation to get him prepared for this. Hes by far outperformed any of the other qbs so far. Last season Alcoa pretty much put it on White House anyway they wanted but you hear the alcoa coaches telling their players all the time thats not a true inclination of the White House program. they are a much better team than what they showed. I think they really got shell shocked and didnt know what to expect and how good alcoa actually is, not for a AA school, but for anybody. I still think alcoa wins by a good amount, but it wont be 41-0 at halftime this year.

Alcoa: 42

White House: 7

I expect something like a 21-7 halftime lead for the Tornadoes and I would look for them to extend the lead to 35-7 in the third quarter (after halftime adjustments) before adding their final TD in the later stages of the contest to make the final total 42-7.

THANKS FOR YOUR PROFESSIONAL INSIGHT CAT LITTER . WE ARE ALWAYS GLAD TO HEAR YOUR INSIGHTS ON OUR GAMES.

I'm just glad to see someone so mature that they take everything to heart so much on this website. If you didn't care what I posted then in all likelihood you'd never comment /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I'd pick Alcoa to beat a lot of teams 42-7. I'd pick them to beat teams such as Goodpasture, DCA, CPA, & David Lipscomb by wide scores. They are a really, REALLY GOOD football team that is coached by a legend and they don't ever make mistakes to kill themselves.

Don't feel like I am just picking on White House because I'd pick Alcoa to beat lots of teams badly /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />