mckenzie high school

yankee

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McKenzie should be rated as a district favorite, but a state favorite might be pushing it a bit far. They do return some players with a couple of pitchers that could be good, but they have to replace alot as well, Huntingdon will still be very formidable in district and Clarksburg will be the dark horse next year with alot of players returning and I expect West Carroll to be improved as well.

logan poore /nick chapell/tyler holt

McKenzie lost some starters but should be the pre season fav to win the district with Hunt 2nd and West Carroll along with Clarksburg hoping to sneak into the #2 slot. Will be hard to do because McK and Hunt have programs with winning traditions.

I think it will be more competitive though.

McKenzie lost some starters but should be the pre season fav to win the district with Hunt 2nd and West Carroll along with Clarksburg hoping to sneak into the #2 slot. Will be hard to do because McK and Hunt have programs with winning traditions.

I think it will be more competitive though.

McKenzie graduated their #1 and #2 pitchers, catcher, 1st base, SS, 3rd base, CF, LF, all of which were their top 6 or so hitters....looking at that i think its gonna take alot of hard work for them to even compete in their district much less region and sub-state.....alot of experince? beyond Chappell, maybe Holt, and Anderson would be alright if he didn't listen to his fans in the crowd, but given just those three and its a stretch to give you them(besides chappel) who has experince to lead this team?????? good to have high hopes, but also be realistic!

We only went for a couple of games at Martin, had vacations to go to but didn't get a good feel about the guy. Didn't know he was let go. McKenzie has a better feeder program than anyone else in the district, but they probably no way will be as good as 08. Good luck to them if thy are and give their coach lots of credit for doing a good job if they are better

stronger than 08? are you kidding me? bet your the coach that was fired from your summer league team

that is funny fired. i gave the team up. u trip me out i started the team and i gave the team up. u need to learn before speaking.

McKenzie graduated their #1 and #2 pitchers, catcher, 1st base, SS, 3rd base, CF, LF, all of which were their top 6 or so hitters....looking at that i think its gonna take alot of hard work for them to even compete in their district much less region and sub-state.....alot of experince? beyond Chappell, maybe Holt, and Anderson would be alright if he didn't listen to his fans in the crowd, but given just those three and its a stretch to give you them(besides chappel) who has experince to lead this team?????? good to have high hopes, but also be realistic!

thats why we play the games.

Fired Lol, That's Him.

yes its me glen

i guess we will just have to find out if your right. but i think you could be wrong.