Class 5A: Region 5 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that it is going to be a great season for all of the 5A schools..

Of course I have to pick Hunter's Lane, then antioch, gallatin and hendersonville tied for third. I think that Gallatin and Hendersonville lost alot of seniors 2 years ago and are still rebuilding... THey have great coaches, and of course wonderful fan base but I see Hunter's Lane finding its way to the top this year...

Hendersonville did lose a lot 2 years ago.....but not too much last year.

I don't really see how losing seniors from 2 years ago will effect this year's team.

Explain?

Hendersonville did lose a lot 2 years ago.....but not too much last year.

I don't really see how losing seniors from 2 years ago will effect this year's team.

Explain?

I am just saying that they are still rebuilding... would love to see an awesome game this year.... I wish Hville all the luck

GO WARRIORS

• 2 months later...

I believe that it is going to be a great season for all of the 5A schools..

Of course I have to pick Hunter's Lane, then antioch, gallatin and hendersonville tied for third. I think that Gallatin and Hendersonville lost alot of seniors 2 years ago and are still rebuilding... THey have great coaches, and of course wonderful fan base but I see Hunter's Lane finding its way to the top this year...

IF YOUR TEAM COMES OUT PLAYING SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL LIKE YOU ALL DID AGAINST OUR BOYS AT GALLATIN YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY TROUBLE DEFETING HVILLE.. FRANKLY, GALLATIN WOULD HAVE WON AGAINST THEM BUT THEY DIDNT PLAY ALL 4 QUARTERS LIKE HEY DID WITH HUNTERS LANE. I HOPE YOU WALK ALL OVER HVILLE. BY THE WAY I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE TWO GAMES THAT HVILLE PLAYED WITH AN INELIGIBLE PLAYER. LETS HEAR SOME TALK ABOUT IT. I HEARD SOMEONE SAY THE OTHER NIGHT THAT THAT SAME SENARIO HAPPENED IN THE PAST AND THE QUILTY TEAM HAD TO FORFEIT ALL OF THERE REGION WINS. HOW WILL TSSAA VOTE ON THIS AND WHEN IS MY QUESTION?????????????? it will make a big difference in the region, seems to me the schools will have to start doing background checks on these players. what a shame.

IF YOUR TEAM COMES OUT PLAYING SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL LIKE YOU ALL DID AGAINST OUR BOYS AT GALLATIN YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY TROUBLE DEFETING HVILLE.. FRANKLY, GALLATIN WOULD HAVE WON AGAINST THEM BUT THEY DIDNT PLAY ALL 4 QUARTERS LIKE HEY DID WITH HUNTERS LANE. I HOPE YOU WALK ALL OVER HVILLE. BY THE WAY I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT THE TWO GAMES THAT HVILLE PLAYED WITH AN INELIGIBLE PLAYER. LETS HEAR SOME TALK ABOUT IT. I HEARD SOMEONE SAY THE OTHER NIGHT THAT THAT SAME SENARIO HAPPENED IN THE PAST AND THE QUILTY TEAM HAD TO FORFEIT ALL OF THERE REGION WINS. HOW WILL TSSAA VOTE ON THIS AND WHEN IS MY QUESTION?????????????? it will make a big difference in the region, seems to me the schools will have to start doing background checks on these players. what a shame.

So Hendersonville won because Gallatin didn't come to play? None of that had to do with Hendersonville playing good football huh?

There will be no voting on the player issue. Hville has already vacated the 2 games that the player was used. I think that's the end of it.

So Hendersonville won because Gallatin didn't come to play? None of that had to do with Hendersonville playing good football huh?

There will be no voting on the player issue. Hville has already vacated the 2 games that the player was used. I think that's the end of it.

where does your information come from????????? is this just your opinion????

Just be glad your team was not down by more than 17-0 at halftime. Remember the Yazzie punt return that was called back by a holding penalty 25 yards behind the play? You should have been down 28-0 at the half. H'ville played the clock for most of the second half (run, run, run) and it almost came back and bit them. Gallatin made a valiant effort and I give them credit for fighting back, but the best team won on that night....period.

The ineligible player is a moot point, why dwell on it? At least he wasn't the quarterback (whoops), do you REALLY want to bring up the past?

And by the way.......defeating and senario are not words and I have no idea what you meant by "Quilty team" does that mean you think they are soft? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You are so bitter and full of excuses. Face the fact that your team got out played last week and didn't get the job done. That is a fact you can live with. Your team brought all they had every play as did Hendersonville and you lost. Hendersonville did the right thing and self reported and had to vacate the two games the kid played in. All 3 or 4 plays. That is the rule today and that's it. Anon issue for everyone except a lil GW mom who's feeling are hurt cause your team lost. There is not a TSSAA vote to be had. It is a rule.

Try telling your team, a team that has busted it for months, that because a player tranferred from another state with a partial transcript that showed he was eligible only to find out when the full transcipt was received that he was not, to give up two wins they had earned. Pretty tough. I can only hope your child doesn't have to face any kind of adversity in his life because you seem to be the kind of parent that would mke excuses for him instead of using it to help him move on in life.

Roll Hendersonville one more week. The Region Championship is there for the taking. You EARNED - No TAKE it.

You are the only team in this region that has control of your own destiny. All others like "mombleedsgreen" can continue to wish they could have taken care of their own business and not rely on others.