Red Bank Lions!

RBpRiDe1

We have a lot of talent we will continue to roll

i gree tim benford lil bro ran a 4.3 and were you at the scrimagee to see that new kon kid from n.c he has it all hes incredibly fast i heard he ran almost 4 flat and thaty keith kid was right there also im really exited and it looked like we were really tall at the wide outs

Don't look for RB to be as strong as last year. Can't have a graduating class like last year's and a new school open up in your back yard and not have a significant drop off. There is still some young talent on this RB team, but it is just that, YOUNG talent.

Don't look for RB to be as strong as last year. Can't have a graduating class like last year's and a new school open up in your back yard and not have a significant drop off. There is still some young talent on this RB team, but it is just that, YOUNG talent.

ok i understand what ur sayin, but realize this. not one kid from signal started and we lost like 5 player we only suffer finacialy from the signal lol.... not physicaly. we only lost like 1 kid who wouldve started

ok i understand what ur sayin, but realize this. not one kid from signal started and we lost like 5 player we only suffer finacialy from the signal lol.... not physicaly. we only lost like 1 kid who wouldve started

i gree tim benford lil bro ran a 4.3 and were you at the scrimagee to see that new kon kid from n.c he has it all hes incredibly fast i heard he ran almost 4 flat and thaty keith kid was right there also im really exited and it looked like we were really tall at the wide outs

Man,you must be mentally challenged or just stupid.If you think anybody believes anything you say you are crazy.4.3....4 FLAT,good grief,if anybody was running 4 flat they would be in CHINA right now!!!!.,.getting ready for the Olympics!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> again,wait til friday when Ooltewah comes calling,if anybody is running 4.3 or 4 flat it's to the lockerroom to get away from Jacquez Smith or Jordan Patty and Kevin Adams etc.....You need to go back somewhere and learn how to write,spell and probably talk considering how you write on here. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> SEE YA FRIDAY, rbpride1!!!!!

Man,you must be mentally challenged or just stupid.If you think anybody believes anything you say you are crazy.4.3....4 FLAT,good grief,if anybody was running 4 flat they would be in CHINA right now!!!!.,.getting ready for the Olympics!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> again,wait til friday when Ooltewah comes calling,if anybody is running 4.3 or 4 flat it's to the lockerroom to get away from Jacquez Smith or Jordan Patty and Kevin Adams etc.....You need to go back somewhere and learn how to write,spell and probably talk considering how you write on here. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> SEE YA FRIDAY, rbpride1!!!!!

well dang man... ur real classy. And if i said 4 flat i didnt meen to. And the 4.3 is real. got 4 to 5 players runnin from 4.32 to a 4.6 and im not askin for to beleive it. PUNK. we dont need people talkin trash and everything else.. its a website. and if u dont beleive me and other people who posted the 40 times then u will haev to see ur self. but if we know coach daniels he wont run them in pre season scrimmages and risk injury. but seriously man dont get on here disrespecting people .

Red Bank should be pretty good this year. I dont think they will be as good as they have been for the last two years. Red Bank, Cleveland, and Rhea County will be for the Region Championship. My guess. Red Bank goes 9-1 or 8-2 in the regular season. Should be another good year in 4-4A !

Red Bank should be pretty good this year. I dont think they will be as good as they have been for the last two years. Red Bank, Cleveland, and Rhea County will be for the Region Championship. My guess. Red Bank goes 9-1 or 8-2 in the regular season. Should be another good year in 4-4A !

I agree.

Look for them to surprise a fe people