Carter Co.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats strange, they usually scrimmsge alot. I heard they had 3 ,Crockett, South Greene and Johnson Co. I think they need at least 1 scrimmage to work out the flaws before they open against Avery. It also helps to keep the morale up until you get to hit someone else.

To the feller who said Cloudland couldn't hang with Avery for 4 quarters. I talked to coach Mike Lunsford today at the Dairyland and he says Avery is pretty down from what they were last year. I think this will be a good ballgame right down to the finish. Maybe if Cloudland wins, the AVery people will quit bragging about their 800,000 dollar field that the only reason they could afford is because the county hasn't paved all the 2 lane roads in a quarter of a century. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Driving through Avery Co. is like driving back in time when old Model T's and horse buggies were the only means of transportation. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Any Ranger fans out there? I heard from a little bird that a few of your players had a disagreement with coach E and decided to hit the road. I certainly hope that is not the case. Coach E has been doing a fine job on the creek. Kids nowadays! I think I would be inclined to listen to a man with a St. title under his belt,regardless of the sport.