East Ridge playday

Roba22

Sorry this has taken so long. I didn't get on a computer all weekend till tonight so i didn't get a chance to give much of a report.

As for Saturday I did see some pretty good volleyball even though I am sure all the teams will tell you that they are still working to make things better. Boyd looks like they just reloaded! They really looked good even though they lost like 7 girls from the last years team. CCS looked improved and ready to make a push. S. South looked real good and should give DB and S. Hill a nice run up in NorthEast Tennessee. As for Anderson Co. and Knox. Cath. It might just be me but I was not blown away like I thought I would be. Now maybe they held back a little or didn't play all their starters all the time but they were not the best two teams at East ridge like we thought them to be. Of course it was just a playday and i am sure it was not taken very serious but I can only report on what i saw. Now as for my Grace girls... well it was a long day! We didn't play anywhere near what we can and should... We lost every match except for the the one against Notre Dame. Now we played good at times and didn't really get blown away by anyone considering we played all AA teams. What it did do was show coach the things they need to work on and hopefully we can get that fixed before season starts. Sorry for the delay and i hope to do better in the future.. See you all in a gym somewhere. BTW nice seeing you again Coach Sarah!!!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Announcements