East Ridge playday

Roba22

If someone could please confirm, one way or the other, that the games at East Ridge use the same schedule as the Games at East ridge, i would appreciate it. Thanks. Really need ER schedule also and I think it is the same at both Schools. Thanks Love i appreciate the job you have done and will try to get this on.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I have is what Grace is doing. It's the East Ridge Play Day Scheduled for 8-9-09 At East Ridge High School

I don't know if you want to add this to Graces Schedule but here is how their day looks.

Grace Baptist Academy plays...

9:30 = CCS (Chatt. Christian School)

11:30 = East Ridge

12:30 = Knox. Catholic

1:30 = Anderson Co.

5:30 = Notre Dame

I'll be able to post how Grace does in these games and maybe some info on other teams I see while there. Anyone know of a GOOD stats sheet i can download form the internet to help keep up stats during games?

Matches before August 25 do not need to be posted on your schedule We are looking for someone to post the results of as many matches as they can for East Ridge and if you could help get someone to do that We would appreciate it. We have Red Bank covered at this time.

OK, Pageman I am not but here are a few results from Red Bank. If I am incorrect about any of the games I am posting feel free to correct me.

Red Bank d. Farragut 3-0

Ooltewah d. Signal Mt 2-0

Cookeville s. DB 1-1

Cleveland s. Karns 1-1 (I think)

Cookeville d. Baylor 2-0

Cookeville d. Farragut 2-1

Red Bank d. Cookeville 2-1

Farragut d. Baylor 3-0

Ooltewah d. Warren Co 2-0

Red Bank d. Baylor 3-0

Red Bank d. Cleveland 2-0

Cookeville d. Bradley Co 2-1

The format they used was basically you played for 1 hour. Any match that had time to go 3 games, I gave the win to which ever team was winning at the time they stopped the game.

Red Bank looked strong as usual, Cookeville is still trying to find that right combination of players on the court.

Thanks for the results, lovevb, as I know it takes a lot of effort with so many courts and sites. I'm sure everyone here on coacht appreciates it.

Rob22 is calling in to Coacht as many of the results he can at ERidge High School at this same event. it should show up sometime tonite.

Thanks for the results, lovevb, as I know it takes a lot of effort with so many courts and sites. I'm sure everyone here on coacht appreciates it.

Rob22 is calling in to Coacht as many of the results he can at ERidge High School at this same event. It should show up sometime tonite.

Good job love, and while there are a few missing, if anyone has some scores of matches not on the Red Bank end of this Playday, or any comments on it, please post them. Looking at the scores there is some good volleyball being played.

Late results, Catholic with there best player (setter) on the bench dominated a weak field.

Dominated a weak field? Hmmmm....I guess I must have missed something.

Here are the scores involving Boyd Buchanan.

Boyd Buchanan def. East Ridge 2-0 (25-15, 25-13)

Boyd Buchanan def. Anderson County 2-0 (25-14, 25-21)

Boyd Buchanan def. Chattanooga Christian 2-0 (25-21, 25-17)

Boyd Buchanan def. Notre Dame 2-0 (25-14, 25-18)

Boyd Buchanan def Knox Catholic 2-0 (29-27, 20-12) Time ran out on second game

Great day of Volleyball at East Ridge.

Announcements