SILVERDALE SEAHAWKS

2seamfastball

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Allen is a great coach, and has done a ton for the Silverdale athletic program. Besides being a good coach he is a great fund raiser for the school and is a big part of the 22 acres being groomed for some fields for the school.

I agree he s a good coach...........he s turned there program into a good one as well, and he better be a big part in the 22 acres because thats what he was hired to do and thats it besides coach football. I wonder what they ll think up for him to do when it s all completed because he s not gonna teach a class....so he says lol. I still cant beleive he said what he did about LFO /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I agree he s a good coach...........he s turned there program into a good one as well, and he better be a big part in the 22 acres because thats what he was hired to do and thats it besides coach football. I wonder what they ll think up for him to do when it s all completed because he s not gonna teach a class....so he says lol. I still cant beleive he said what he did about LFO /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What did he say about LFO