KingB:???

rSquared

Brian:

I just got a curious reply to an email that I sent Coach Snow at Oakdale.

I had emailed to ask about the teaching positions vacant for the asst. coach (Daugherty's former) position.

His reply mentioned that he was looking for someone to fill TAPP and Daugherty's shoes---a social studies or science teacher?

I shot him back a reply inquiring if TAPP too, was leaving, but he hasn't answered yet.

Just thought you may know already if Travis Tapp is leaving Oakdale for another school????

---rSquared

Ro, yes Travis has accepted a position at Monterey as Offensive Coordinator. It was a very difficult decision for Travis, but he made the move for family reasons. I wish Travis the best of luck and I understand his decision totally. I think he did a great job at Oakdale, but there comes a time when people have to make decisions based on what is best for their family and this is what he has done.

KingBrian3... PLEASE let us know when they hire a new coach. My team plays them the last week of August and I need to contact the new guy about a few details.

:D I am sorry to hear that Coach Tapp is no longer at Oakdale but I'm sure I will see him when we pplay Monterey!