SCBisondad

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure on times but next week the bears play Centennial at home on thursday

They also play columbia at columbia in a jamboree on friday

I haven't heard or found anything lately as far as scrimmages or jamborees played. Anyone have any updates? I seen in the Tennessean that we received a transfer from Portland that is a QB. Any info or stats from this guy?

I haven't heard or found anything lately as far as scrimmages or jamborees played. Anyone have any updates? I seen in the Tennessean that we received a transfer from Portland that is a QB. Any info or stats from this guy?

Not sure really i know he wears #11 he played at Portland and that he is probably going to be the starter

And Scrimmage Thursday at home against McGavok

Centennial pretty much ate their lunch. Controlled the ball the entire first quarter and the 1's scored the first four times they had the ball. CHS put in their 2's at 28-7 but MJ continued to play their 1's and it ended up 28-21 after the jv guys turned it over a couple times. MJ running back #33 looked good and the qb has some talent.

Centennial pretty much ate their lunch. Controlled the ball the entire first quarter and the 1's scored the first four times they had the ball. CHS put in their 2's at 28-7 but MJ continued to play their 1's and it ended up 28-21 after the jv guys turned it over a couple times. MJ running back #33 looked good and the qb has some talent.

In the first quater the Mj defense was alright the centennial tailback had negative yards. Except for the big plays by the quaterback on scrambles