franklin county rebels

fchs rebel

Giles Co. considering that they just scrimmaged Tullahoma the very night before, they had to be kinda sore and tired, but I was told from a person there at the scrimmage, that they only gave their starters limited action on Friday night.

giles starters played 3 quarters in the tullahoma game fri. with the jv playing the 4th

and saturday against franklin co. the starters played all 4 quarters.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 starters (Dixon and Chapman) have been out with injuries but should return soon. Baskette is the other wideout. Since we run four or five wide most of the time... there are others who get into the mix. Cody Maybe hass great hands and so does G. Taylor. B. Ferguson and Lorenzo G. also looks good at WR. We have several boys fighting for playing time and that's a very good thing for any team!

Come see our Jamboree next Friday if you can @ home. 2 qtrs. or 9th, 2 qtrs. of JV, then varsity. It should be a good one with SHS.

Who's playing the the FC Jamboree?

Who's playing the the FC Jamboree?

Siegal vs. FCHS 9th graders 6PM

Siegal vs. FCHS 2nd Team + JV 7 PM

Siegal vs. FCHS Varsity First Team 8 PM

Next year we would love to have a county-wide Jamboree with the Middle Schools, Both County High Schools, and two other schools (to play the county schools). Maybe with a year to plan, we can put it all together by next summer.

The Rebels were HOT TONIGHT. I haven't seen them play that hard in years. Siegel played tough and won the game on a couple of tipped balls but I thought the Rebs looked HOT! The offense seems to have figured out what Coach wants them to do and Martin ran much better than last season. The defense still has some work to do but with Shedd out this week, I thought both QB's played good. Keep up the good work and I can't wait for the regular season. I am going to by my season ticket next week!

i agree. the o looked really good. they almost never got stopped. martin looks like a lagit D1 prospects. The passing game needs to get better, but it doesnt scare me.

now the D......the line looked okay but they need some LBs bad. if the running back ever got to the second level he had a 20 yard gain every time. the secondary can make better reads and needs to get the deep ball better.

coach i like what you are doing at FC and love the O. this is going to be a great year. i just wish you had come a year earlier

You better have a good defense, because WC can lite up the scoreboard, and your offense best button up, because the CATS defense will hit you in the mouth till your nose bleeds!!

The cats looked good Saturday night. It will be tough for the Rebs to win this one but anything can happen early in the season. I heard Franklin County will not start their QB this week?