CCHS JETS

brumfield

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the biggest improvement i've seen so far has been discipline. In the scrimage last week they only had 1 turnover, an int thrown by pennycuff. We have been averaging close to five turnovers a game the last two years. There were no fumbles by any of the backs, and the o-line looked solid on pass pro except for on a slant where somebody missed a cut and got Terryl blasted. Also the recievers have stepped it up a notch. They are going and getting the ball not waiting on it. Zach Pearson illustrated that on the severely underthrown fade early in the first scoring drive where he went back to get the ball. Hopefully with the last two seasons of losing in mind, the players will not get complacent with a win in last weeks scrimage and go out today and show another significant amount of improvement before their next scrimage against wilson central next week.

Go Jets!!!!

Blood your just an Idiot, just wanting to come on here and start trouble.....

well mr wyatt iam sorry if i hurt your feelings and i do want cchs to win it all but,Iam more truthful about T's

abilities then u r.he was terrible last year.I hope the snaps he took last year help him this year.But he wasn't good by no means.CCHS will be better this year i have no doubt ,And at the end of the season if he is good i'll come on here and tell u that T was good.But last year he was thrown to the wolfs.And he reacted like a true freshman QB playing high school football.Good Luck Jets