CAK vs Boyd

HSfootball54

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Inproved!! He put on 15 lbs. of muscle and did not lose any speed (maybe faster)

The kind of player that Emery is, im sure he doesnt like people getting on here and tooting his horn. Its going to be a team effort on both parts but govolsknox is right. Emery vs Kolinsky is going to be a treat for sure. If memory serves me right, I believe Emery wears 30.

I believe some folks from Boyd have those rose colored glasses on. Boyd is good, don't get me wrong, but their hopes hinge on a kid that hasn't played the last two years. He was a big time prospect a couple of years ago but injuries have hurt his stock. Last year, when he went down, they didn't even have a capable back up. I think a tight end took over. Hopefully, Hughes wont get hurt this year and he will have the year he deserves!! As for the Defense, they are okay, but not very fast at all, but they will hit you!

Didn't play the last 2 year?

2 year ago he played receiver....Last year he did get hurt. This year he will shine at Qb. See ya in a few weeks...Do me a favor and try and get that no good soccer coach of yours BigG to make the trip to the swamp. hahaha

The kind of player that Emery is, im sure he doesnt like people getting on here and tooting his horn. Its going to be a team effort on both parts but govolsknox is right. Emery vs Kolinsky is going to be a treat for sure. If memory serves me right, I believe Emery wears 30.

Not tooting his horn. Just answered a question.

if that is true i'm almost certain no line in 2a even touchs that average at 273 and cak is looking a little bigger this year too i think every starting offensive linemen is over 215 pounds this year so watch out haha

Hey Bear, have you had any of that Dr. Pepper lately? I look forward to a cold glass of Dr. Pepper friday night as I watch this great 2A showdown in the "Swamp" I just hope I don't lose cell phone service /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Didn't play the last 2 year?

2 year ago he played receiver....Last year he did get hurt. This year he will shine at Qb. See ya in a few weeks...Do me a favor and try and get that no good soccer coach of yours BigG to make the trip to the swamp. hahaha

Just a note that Thetruthprevails is not a CAK supporter. Marion maybe? Not sure but def not CAK.

Regards,

as much as emery may not like people tooting his horn i watched him at soddy scrimage and i would put him in the top linebackers in the state. i would put him up to win against anyone else head to head

I've seen both CAK and Boyd in scrimmages this year. My assessment is that this might be one of the best week 0 games in the entire state. Both teams look solid (not Alcoa like, but....). Both can run and throw. Both have good QB's. CAK has the overall better RB, Boyd has the overall better DB's. OL and DL are similar. Boyds LB's are bigger, CAK's are faster. Sounds like a push. Don't know enough about coaches to say who is better there, but both teams look to be well coached and disciplined. Haven't seen kicking from Boyd but did hear that CAK kickers won their competitions at their jamboree, field goal and punting. Not having to travel is a plus for Boyd.

Outside of fans being fans and getting fired up and all, this should really be a good game to watch. Good luck to both teams!

all i have to say to you is come to the game and youll be in for a real shock. The only way that score could possibly be right is if you turn it around to where boyd wins. i could almost gaurantee a W from them with the returning of almost all skilled positions and most of the key linemen from last season

alright i'll see you at the showdown in the swamp, last i heard "only gators can survive in the swamp", not buccaneers, but i guess the same would apply to warriors as well, it'll be a great game see ya there and good luck